Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Joints are beautiful in person....imo these > that wack *** gmp
30wb9za.jpg
nthat.gif

damn i missed out on the coupon posted but whatever i got em and that's all that matters. on another note anyone buy the shirts they were trying to sell with the shoes

do you have to print out the birthday coupon for in store purchase?? or will the in store code # be good enough?? i have it but no damn printer at the moment :smh:

Last edited:
do you have to print out the birthday coupon for in store purchase?? or will the in store code # be good enough?? i have it but no damn printer at the moment
mean.gif
well i tried to do do the in store code with out the print out i even took a picture of my coupon with my phone and showed them and they said i need the  print out but the dude said that if i can print it out i can comeback and they will  give me the money back o yeah this was at champs 

Last edited:
do you have to print out the birthday coupon for in store purchase?? or will the in store code # be good enough?? i have it but no damn printer at the moment :smh:

Went in today at Footlocker. Showed homie the coupon on my phone, typed in the in-store number and that was it. No questions/hassle.

Edit: My purchase wasn't for the Speed turfs though, I was just looking for all black running shoes.

Last edited:
^Dope pics.

This is definitely one the more satisfying sneaker purchases that I've made this year. :smokin

everyone trying to go the dolphins route when it comes to the fitteds/snapbacks...a SAN JOSE SHARKS fitted or snapback goes with these waaaaaaaay better imo..

was able to snag a size 9 on champs website this morning during all that chaos...gonna try and grab a second pair

well i tried to do do the in store code with out the print out i even took a picture of my coupon with my phone and showed them and they said i need the  print out but the dude said that if i can print it out i can comeback and they will  give me the money back o yeah this was at champs 

Thanks i'll give it try if not i'll wait till monday after work since the mall around here is closed tomorrow.

I was gonna cop a new fitted for them but I think imma just do my blk Miami Marlins joint with them

Went in today at Footlocker. Showed homie the coupon on my phone, typed in the in-store number and that was it. No questions/hassle.
Edit: My purchase wasn't for the Speed turfs though, I was just looking for all black running shoes.

appreciate the info homie, i'll try my luck no as i walk into champs lol. i want to cancel my online order so hopefully this works

I was gonna cop a new fitted for them but I think imma just do my blk Miami Marlins joint with them

Not into snapbackss but i got that black marlins fitted. i also got a green polo with an orange horse but that may be too much at least if worn all together.

Got my pair at PG Plaza a little after noon. These were relatively easy, I went to Foot Action and they didn't have my size. Dude working there told me they had them at another location like 30 minutes away. I said bump all that and walked a few stores down to the DTLR and grabbed the last 13. I didn't see them at any other store in the mall.

I'm VERY happy with these, now I'm chilling until the Black/Cement IV's.

DTLR down minnesota didnt have these, champs had these footaction didnt have that many. i think champs may actually still have a few for real. everyone needs to go a half size up i dunno why folks keep asking like ya'll must be young and dumb

i wear a 10 in most nikes but i went with a 9 for these. would have went with a 9.5 but i could feel my feet sliding in them as i walked around the store.

Went to Champs...boy scooped an 11, I scooped 11.5 for my brother & 12 for myself. :smokin

They only got 1 size run and we got the only of each size, they got every other size besides 13 though. :wow:

i know my shoe size i wear a 10 in nike retros (penny's & griffey's etc.), 9.5 in jordans, dunks, and running shoes.

Back
Top Bottom