Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

i can't take it anymore. if/when they stock i'm pulling the trigger. that desperation life
laugh.gif
feels like i'm back in my shoe buying days
glasses.gif
Just Hit Up Niketown NY, Mall Of America Or Vegas. They usually still have plenty of stock this many days after release

Nice pics TWNTY8 :pimp: Can't wait for my pair to arrive Friday!!

i used the FTL b'day coupon on the silver/green colorway, it's something about green/silver that screams MONEY :x :smokin .. will post pics of those and the dolphins when they arrive this week

Thanks I've been waiting to see on foot pics of the silver/green CW. Leaning towards copping them over the black/white ones once they go on sale on FNL. Tryna diversify my kick color portfolio, lol.

Last edited:
the fact these are selling out like this shows that sneakers have hit an all time hype level; these no doubt would have sat on shelves and hit sale racks 6-7 years ago

I luckily snagged my pair from a local Champps

Still on the hunt for dolphins in my area. Not too worried I think I have a few sleepers I can call. Silver/Green colorway is very clean too

Nike is doing this right :smokin Hope everybody who wants it get their pair.

Are they though? So you mean to tell me that these sold out twice AND restocked all within 5 days? I'm not sure I believe that, but that's just me.

Why not just put up ALL your stock at once so it didn't become an Internet camp out and mad dash to checkout every time they "restock"? Don't get me wrong...I'm glad there have been "restocks". But I don't like the artificial hype created by purposefully creating a low supply by withholding stock. Notice how EVERY shoe has a release date now and almost EVERY shoe "sells out" according to Nikestore's Twitter account? And then magically there's a FSR up a day or two later? I'm not buying it.

I understand why they do this, because at the end of the day, they're in the business of making money and low availability (aka hype) helps sell shoes. But I still think it sucks that you basically have to be lucky by either getting your order through on release date or being near a computer when they randomly "restock".

just used my Mastercard rewards gift card to cop another pair...better believe I'm reselling one to all the hypebeasts

Back
Top Bottom