Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

^comfort wise yes(these kicks are a lil uncomfortable)....but design wise and everything else no

wore mines today

3467q7r.jpg

imkrwx.jpg

1622mpu.jpg

Last edited:
Nike is doing this right :smokin Hope everybody who wants it get their pair.

Are they though? So you mean to tell me that these sold out twice AND restocked all within 5 days? I'm not sure I believe that, but that's just me.

Why not just put up ALL your stock at once so it didn't become an Internet camp out and mad dash to checkout every time they "restock"? Don't get me wrong...I'm glad there have been "restocks". But I don't like the artificial hype created by purposefully creating a low supply by withholding stock. Notice how EVERY shoe has a release date now and almost EVERY shoe "sells out" according to Nikestore's Twitter account? And then magically there's a FSR up a day or two later? I'm not buying it.

I understand why they do this, because at the end of the day, they're in the business of making money and low availability (aka hype) helps sell shoes. But I still think it sucks that you basically have to be lucky by either getting your order through on release date or being near a computer when they randomly "restock".

QFT

unds these today...

went tts, and they felt fine to me... pretty comfy also.

cant wait til friday, my Dolphins cw comes in :smokin

I'm very impressed by the Quality on the Speed Turfs. Materials down to the craftsmanship is A1 for my pair.

So I've been trying to be patient to see my pair but I just can't wait anymore. lol. Do these have that Shimmer effect that OG's had???

Wore these all day today. Must have walked a few miles at least, and these were super comfy. Normally when I walk alot in most nikes or Js my feet hurt even after a lil bit. Not a problem here. When I first got these, I couldnt feel the air in the back at all, but after wearing em for long enough, it gets softer. I did encounter one problem though, since I wear mines un strapped, they were fine at first, but after a few hours, the inner loop for the strap that you pull it through on the inside of my left shoe just like fell over. Like it wouldntt stay straight up like it is supposed to, so im not really sure how to fix that. Ive got em stored in the box now with the strap pulled hella tight on that one to see if it will help keep it up when i wear em, but we'll see. Oh, and do these pill the hell out of anyone elses socks???!?!?! I have never really had a problem with piling on my socks, or atleast the pill winding up on the heel sockliner, but damn is it bad on these. My white nike pair got all over em, but those were a lil pilly in the first place. Now, my brand new, 1st time wear, polo socks got pilly as a @%#$$%#@$^# ... seems strange. I guess its just the way my foot rubs and when I walk.

Man, can't believe I missed on these AGAIN. Slept in saturday morning, was working the other day when they restocked, and i slept in this morning too! I'm gonna need NDC to just drop all of these at one time so I have a chance, not some random limited supply bull.

Prolific1= The B/W colorway is available everywhere for retail, and I've seen them go for less than retail on Ebay. They should be outlet bound just like the Silver/Green pair.

Back
Top Bottom