Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

:nerd:

Glad to see the true quality of this sneaker.

SMH , $150 bux wasted on a torn heal shoe

Last edited:
I just picked up the Black Pair and I don't know how people are sleeping on them. I may have to double up when they go on sale.

Got my pair at Footaction in Arlington, Texas at the Parks Mall at about 1 PM when they released. They had 2 sizes left, 9 and 10.5. Went ahead and got the 10.5, when I wear an 11. I'm not sure why everyone says go .5 up because they fit fine. 

These will be restocking at various footactions (at least here on the east coast/DMV) next week so don't bite the bullet to fast on reseller pricing.

I don't think anyone is "sleeping" on the B/W pair. Unless your getting them for less than 100, it makes more sense to wait until they hit the outlets.

Received my Blk/White pair earlier and straight onto my feet they went.

Really happy with the how these came out. Def. didn't mind paying retail on these.

No comfort issues on these at all and I'm considered to have a "Wide" foot and I stayed True To Size.

I'm convinced that people complaining about comfort on these have 13.5 toes.

My only gripe is my pair seemed to have come from a store ( ordered online but had normal store receipt along with online receipt in box) and the left shoe lace was undone as if someone had tried them on but no sign of wear anywhere on the shoe... I just thought this was kinda weird.. had never happened to me ordering online before. No Biggie though.

I was able to cop these at FA using my FL $25 off coupon :smokin. I wasn't able to get my size 13 tho, but was able to squeeze into a 12 just fine. Hoping FA restocks on these next week so I can double up. This colorway is dope a/f in person. Glad Nike decided to bring these bad boys back out..brings back old high school memories.

For those wondering about Orange Laces...

22mfro.jpg

I was just scrolling through Instagram and saw a pic where someone had thrown some orange laces in and it doesn't look bad at all.... I'm usually not a fan of the "Loud" lace color changes but I think orange works really well especially if someone were to just rock a solid orange polo.

I copped the dolphins color in a 10.5 at my local jimmy jazz.

I wear a size 11 , i unlaced them and loosened them up and they fit not to bad , i can manage it ....

I will get the black ones when my school check comes in , Then i will need to find an LA kings starter Sweater or something of that nature.

Has anyone seen anygear for the dolphins color way?  all i seen in champs was the corn ball skilled in every position joint.

But i did see the black and white dennis hopper retro shirts , them is hard body.

i copped a 10.5 , i  wear an 11 . but they work with the laces loose and all that.

The blacks are mine as soon as i seen em get marked down , and ima need to track down a LA kings starter coat .....

These are one of the few shoes nike has done right .

Back
Top Bottom