Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

omg Just copped another pair of the black/whites to stock for 99 bucks and My boy gave me an extra pair of dolphins to stock for helpin him move when his car broke down

Those two pairs is goin in my museum and I can rock the two I already had! Excellent.....

Last edited:
Thank you Nike for that restock! Happy NFL Opener!

Maaaaaan right on for this post, I appreciate it!!!! As soon as I read it I went to place my order for my size 13 :smokin

Came out to $96 shipped...(God bless my cuz for the swoosh hook up 8) )

Last edited:
So why did NDC cancel people's orders before only to eventually do another restock?? I got my pair & glad to see everyone else who missed out get theirs. :D

^^nice man..the black/white joints are just as dope (if not doper) than the dolphins..

I have no idea why ppl slept on the black and white pair, which I think are better than the teal joints. The power of hype and people not having a good taste in sneakers to begin with I guess.

I have no idea why ppl slept on the black and white pair, which I think are better than the teal joints. The power of hype and people not having a good taste in sneakers to begin with I guess.

I like the black and white ones also. Trying to wait and hold off and hopefully they drop in price.

So the guy in footlocker told me today that he doesn't think they've received the dolphins cw yet even though they had the white and black and red colorways. Is this possible or is he full of ****?

Saw them in the catalog at my local boutique. If not posted by the time I go back I'll take pics and post them.
nerd.gif
 waiting.....

it IS the best pair of this model! people just love hyped up ugly colorways. 

found a mom and pop shop selling them for &100 flat Im on em like white on rice when i get paid tomorrow.

still no info on the ny "giants" colorway or release date for the 49ers cw?

So how is the quality and comfort on these? Are they the usual retro garbage with brick soles or are they actually good quality for a change?

"cowboys" colorway via rockcitykicks......  

Not feelin em. Still waiting for the 49ers and the "giants" cw if it drops.

Last edited:
"cowboys" colorway via rockcitykicks......  

Not feelin em. Still waiting for the 49ers and the "giants" cw if it drops.
i refuse to call them the cowboys, there more of a yankee colorway to me and dam they dope. sale cop along with the all blacks and eagles colorway not paying retail

i refuse to call them the cowboys, there more of a yankee colorway to me and dam they dope. sale cop along with the all blacks and eagles colorway not paying retail
Being that it is a turf shoe and was made famous on the football field, people will tend to base the nickname off of a football team ie; Dolphins, Eagles, 49ers.....  Call em cowboys, call em Yankees, even call em Penn States hahaha, but the shoe still remains navy/white with a silver accents and air bag. A nickname shouldn't affect whether you like the colorway or not.....

Last edited:
So how is the quality and comfort on these? Are they the usual retro garbage with brick soles or are they actually good quality for a change?

I don't know about anyone else, but they felt terrible on me (as I mentioned on the last page). The tongue was crazy stiff and I didn't really feel much cushioning underfoot.

Back
Top Bottom