Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Is it just my phone or is this alleged "dolphin" colorway blue mf'in blue!!!!!!!!as a life long "sneakerhead" and dolphin fan this would kill me!!!!!!

shameless plug is shameless
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Was this NT influenced? I have seen threads pop up for years and years about these guys... The time has come?

First of all..... HELL YES!

Now that that's out of the way. Colors better be right or its all for nothing

We need that darker aqua. I don't want "miami beach blue". They might as well make the orange pink, if that's the case.
3881980764_deb74b6c60.jpg

and brighter VOLT like airbag
269345867.jpg

The retro is dying for some POP of color somewhere.. OGs had it.

Sample photos have continually been wrong. So the wait begins to see the real deal.

Those green ones remind me of a Reggie White air pro streak PE he wore for GB in 96', but these take me back to his Eagle days 4 years before that... Like a combination of 3 things here

WOOOHHHH BUDDY your the man btw

Yeah these will be had.... Gonna be hard not waiting for these to hit outlets. Hopefully I can snag a pair when they release at some kind of discount.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Originally Posted by Fordycal

Whoooo! *Rick Ross voice* Must have these. Youngsters probably don't even know Dan Marino.
And old heads quote Rick Ross?...

lls my man that was good. And cuz above u can't tell me a damn thing bout dan marino

Talked with Nike.com chat yesterday. They had nothing in their system as far as release date or even style code/item name. I said to look for " nike air max speed turf". I had a photo too. So we shall see. The pillars, even dated to November, are in the system.... I wouldn't call it cause for concern but it's what is known right now

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Talked with Nike.com chat yesterday. They had nothing in their system as far as release date or even style code/item name. I said to look for " nike air max speed turf". I had a photo too. So we shall see. The pillars, even dated to November, are in the system.... I wouldn't call it cause for concern but it's what is known right now

Idk what to tell you Wally.  I saw the pre-book sheet with my own two eyes.  It's Nike, so it's always possible they cancelled them, but I have no idea why they would've.  If I hear anything more from my buddy, I'll be sure to post it.

And what did I miss with the "shameless plug is shameless?" lol

Peace,
   J

Back
Top Bottom