Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

that picture up there 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

my dude Chris had these on at DXC Atlanta today

65e838c675fa11e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

OG's? or early release? man i need these, probably last pair of shoes ill buy in a good while, that im keeping that is.

Slated for July release so i'm keeping my ears to the ground from May and on....these, Flight Ones, and the DT2's made my year 
smokin.gif

My boy & his dad are the biggest Phin & Marino fans on this planet, when I told them about these they flipped.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

TSG 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thank you for posting those pics here. Nike is really doing a good job with these recent Turf Retro's. Bought on sight
pimp.gif

They need to re-do the Zoom Turf's ASAP.

Groc took these pics of me at a event 2 days ago. I was just about to take some pics and put them up but he beat me at posting my own shoes lol

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

TSG 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nike-air-speed-turf-max-retro.jpg
nike-air-speed-turf-max-dan-marino.jpg
nike-air-speed-turf-max-2012.jpg
This is my first time seeing these pics. I really want these. I'm happy Nike is dropping all this heat right when I graduated from college/found a job. If i were still a kid I would def be hella salty cuz aint no way my mom woulda bought me all the kicks I wanted. When I was young I would only get 2 pairs from her for the whole year. The rest I had to beg and cry to my other family members until one of them caved and copped lol. So far I've bought like 5 pairs in the last 3-4 months..never woulda happened when I was 13 lol.

Back
Top Bottom