Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

This silhouette Just grew on me entirely, after getting my 'dolphins' last month, I just loved this shoe. Looking to cop other other colorways when they go on sale (black/white and green) and especially those niners on 10/10 :smokin :smokin

i will most definitely be picking them 49'ers up.. and good look on the official pic them trainers will be copped aswell

Last edited:
yo where did the cowboys colorway drop in NYC! I really cant find them anywhere! And there's only like 1 pair on ebay! WTF :smh:

Wow...I was content with passing when the original pics surfaced, but that shoe is a thing of beauty.  Definitely scooping those now.

yo where did the cowboys colorway drop in NYC! I really cant find them anywhere! And there's only like 1 pair on ebay! WTF
mean.gif
The exclusion has been lifted from these on eastbay, dont know if that helps ya or not

I saw the yankees/cowboys colorway in person 2day :pimp: ... as an UNHAPPY cowboys fan, maybe i'll be alot happier about the kickz than my actual team :smh:

49ers joints are now on my radar. Wasn't planning on getting them, but they look nice in that pic.

Will still probably only scoop if on sale. But, since I bash Nike when they deserve it, I gotta give them credit when it's due too. Good job on these.

Not to get too off track but those pics from the new Kicks mag look promising. Good to see Michigan Pillars, one of my all-time favorite kicks (will be even better to see the price drop from $180... Still waiting on those neons to drop tho) and the SC Trainers look like they might have potential. The other ones though, I can't tell if those are supposed to be black/grey like the raiders ones or navy/white like the 2004 ones I had and loved a few years ago that my little brother snuck out my closet and beat to the ground...

49ers will be more of a GR we received preschool and infant sizes. I dont believe any of the others came in those sizes

Waiting for the Black and White ones to drop in price so I can use a coupon and my winner circle rewards.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom