Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Finally received my pair of Marinos, and very happy with them. Fit is slightly narrow but not uncomfortable.
Great shoes :smokin

Man I've been wearing my dolphins pair like crazy! I knew I should've doubled up on these :smh: I rarely ever double up on any Nike shoe, but I really love the color blocking on these and can see them getting so many wears where it'll give me piece of mind that I have a fresh pair on deck for down the line. I'm on the hunt for another size 13 as we speak. The 49ers cw will most definitely be getting copped x 2 on release day..no lolli-gagging this time lol. Loving the bright red on that GS pair :smokin

Last edited:
found this on IG

8nh064

Are the 49ers red or are they maroon? If they're red then they're auto copped, but if they're maroon then easy pass.

Last edited:
The Miami joints and the 49ers are must haves for me.  Won't go after the others unless they get marked down or hit outlets (Black/Volts, Navy, Giants).

Last edited:
I was on the fence about these..... BUT then I found the last sz 10.5 on NDC today. 
nthat.gif

Can't wait to see these in person. I'm happy I got them for retail so far after RD.

Back
Top Bottom