Oh wow...my gf broke up w/me bc her grand parents don't approve of interracial relationships.

Originally Posted by you go boy

she sounds wack anyway

laugh.gif
 how

dam i had this happen to me
i had proposed to my girl and everything and she called evertyhig off cuz she is white and im mexican
and her parents are racist against mexicans idk why but i guess %%+$ happens just move on

dam i had this happen to me
i had proposed to my girl and everything and she called evertyhig off cuz she is white and im mexican
and her parents are racist against mexicans idk why but i guess %%+$ happens just move on

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by seniosoul

if she loved you she wouldn't care what anyone said.
she don't love you and she don't got your back...take it in stride and keep moving.
This, she showed her true colors...you don't want a girl like that anyway. She did you a favor.

she don't love you and she don't got your back...take it in stride and keep moving.
This, she showed her true colors...you don't want a girl like that anyway. She did you a favor.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

its not always that simple...

sorry to hear tho OP...glad my parents aren't like that

tired.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

that's ridiculous. this doesn't mean that she doesn't love him, but she probably loves her family more. what should be more important to her, her on-again-off-again boyfriend, or the people who raised her? it's unfair, but that's life, we can't always do whatever we want.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

that's ridiculous. this doesn't mean that she doesn't love him, but she probably loves her family more. what should be more important to her, her on-again-off-again boyfriend, or the people who raised her? it's unfair, but that's life, we can't always do whatever we want.

even though this is a sad story, I STILL think we're getting better as a society when it comes to interracial dating and races dating other races...

alot of the guys in this thread that have shared their stories about their ex girls breaking it off with them because of the girls parent's....must think....

let's say these girl's parent's all range from the age's of 40 to early 50's.......all were born between the year's of 1950 something-1970, that's probably how their parents (all of the girl's in this thread parents) were raised as a child. So for their daughter's to grow up and not care about the skin complexion of another person say's alot, if anything that's progress, their mother's or father's prob wouldn't have thought twice dating someone outside of their race when they were younger, but their daughter's didn't care about that.

even though this is a sad story, I STILL think we're getting better as a society when it comes to interracial dating and races dating other races...

alot of the guys in this thread that have shared their stories about their ex girls breaking it off with them because of the girls parent's....must think....

let's say these girl's parent's all range from the age's of 40 to early 50's.......all were born between the year's of 1950 something-1970, that's probably how their parents (all of the girl's in this thread parents) were raised as a child. So for their daughter's to grow up and not care about the skin complexion of another person say's alot, if anything that's progress, their mother's or father's prob wouldn't have thought twice dating someone outside of their race when they were younger, but their daughter's didn't care about that.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

tired.gif

I don't think Mytmouse ever felt love

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

tired.gif

I don't think Mytmouse ever felt love

Bro it might just be that the girl is too weak-minded to do what she wants. If a grandparent doesn't love because of the spouse's race, then they were not !$!* in the first place. I love my grandmom to death, and I let her voice her opinion, but I will never let her determine how I run my life.

I also believe there could be truth in that she just doesn't want the relationship anymore...either way, enjoy your youth bro. I imagine you are too young to be tying yourself up anyway. when she comes back for the D, hit it one time and be done with her.

Racism sucks big time!

Back
Top Bottom