OK so Drakes first week sales are 460k...

He woulda did a milli (definately 800K) if he dropped in DEC 09 when Best I ever had was bursting speakers......
But he released way past the zenith of his buzz...Still great numbers tho.

He woulda did a milli (definately 800K) if he dropped in DEC 09 when Best I ever had was bursting speakers......
But he released way past the zenith of his buzz...Still great numbers tho.

As Sosa said before, this album is filled with potential hits...

HALF of the album is in the Billboard Hot 100

Its goin one of those albums like BEP *%*# that just hangs around the charts for a while...

As Sosa said before, this album is filled with potential hits...

HALF of the album is in the Billboard Hot 100

Its goin one of those albums like BEP *%*# that just hangs around the charts for a while...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

how Em damn near double Drake's sales and Drake's entire CD is autotuned sing songy BS? lolololololololol

As a white person myself, I can give you the answer... The suburbs..

Really has nothing more to do with it than that

how Em damn near double Drake's sales and Drake's entire CD is autotuned sing songy BS? lolololololololol

I think i predicted 400-600k .. Meaning correctly
pimp.gif

I bought the album. Liked it. Satisfied. Tis all that matters.

I think i predicted 400-600k .. Meaning correctly
pimp.gif

I bought the album. Liked it. Satisfied. Tis all that matters.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by dstn4fme1

all that money behind him and to do 460? that is a flop IMO but nevertheless i like the album. its thorough. just my 2cents
All what money?  40 produced 85% of the album by himself and had a hand in the other 15%.  It was also mixed in house.  Everything, I mean EVERYTHING was done in house, just as his past mixtapes were. 

Ya'll _'s is
laugh.gif
to me.
Every day it's some #+%+ on here...you know what it is. _'s be speaking from their bunghole.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by dstn4fme1

all that money behind him and to do 460? that is a flop IMO but nevertheless i like the album. its thorough. just my 2cents
All what money?  40 produced 85% of the album by himself and had a hand in the other 15%.  It was also mixed in house.  Everything, I mean EVERYTHING was done in house, just as his past mixtapes were. 

Ya'll _'s is
laugh.gif
to me.
Every day it's some #+%+ on here...you know what it is. _'s be speaking from their bunghole.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

drakes main market are people from the burbs.

Originally Posted by Essential1

drakes main market are people from the burbs.

This dude really said "classic debut".

This is why I post in the music forum once every 2 months.
laugh.gif

This dude really said "classic debut".

This is why I post in the music forum once every 2 months.
laugh.gif

Dipset...just learn to quit sometimes.

Anyways, Malta brings up a good point. Drakes team stands to make a LOT of money from most of it being "in house"

Dipset...just learn to quit sometimes.

Anyways, Malta brings up a good point. Drakes team stands to make a LOT of money from most of it being "in house"

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Em lost...

Someone post "Recovery" sales
laugh.gif
he's on pace for 700k son. the 330k you saw is 50% counted, but em's sales increased day by day.

but glad you're happy though.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Em lost...

Someone post "Recovery" sales
laugh.gif
he's on pace for 700k son. the 330k you saw is 50% counted, but em's sales increased day by day.

but glad you're happy though.

I can't believe this argument is still going on...if 460 1st week is a flop...I'm sure 95% of the game would love to flop on their face

I can't believe this argument is still going on...if 460 1st week is a flop...I'm sure 95% of the game would love to flop on their face

Back
Top Bottom