Ok ... So Hangover is definitely the best movie of the YEAR !!!!! *no spoilers*

Watched the midnight show earlier and I haven't laughed this much in years.....

Not a spoiler but that Asian guy had me on the floor rollin' in every scene he was in....

Definitely watching this again..

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

I'm hoping yall aren't gassing it...

Prolly are. I like sum white humor but this doesn't look tht funny to me. Old School Director made the film and I didn't like old school much *Putsflame suit on*

movie was good but in terms of great comedies i dont think its in the highest tier people are making it seem like here

also bradley cooper is not funny.

With him
zach.jpg
in it I had no doubts

I'm telling you guys he didn't hype this up at all....If you don't find this movie funny then idk what kind of movie will make youlaugh...
roll.gif
It's worth the price to just see the credits alone
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
-For some reason when they first found the tiger....When in the living room Alan was like "There IS A @!@+*#+ JUNGLE CAT IN THE BATHROOM" I was dying
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Chinese dude popping out of the trunk
roll.gif
roll.gif
.......Then when they meet him at night after he hit the car when he was leaving rolling up the window
roll.gif
roll.gif

-The baby at the pool
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

F. Do not DO NOT look at this on wikipedia. Just curiously I was reading about it on wiki and I read the last paragraph which revealed the ending -__-
Either way I'll see it but I wish I didn't read that

I almost never see movies in the theater anymore, but I will definitely be checking this one out.

Should be interesting to see how much money this movie pulls in over the weekend. Oddly enough it looks like Hangover 2 is already in the works.

The thing Im worried bout this kind of movies is that they showed the best part already in the trailers i.e. the Mike Tyson part but from the looks of it itmight be worth seeing especially coming from the guys who did Old School

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Prolly are. I like sum white humor but this doesn't look tht funny to me. Old School Director made the film and I didn't like old school much *Puts flame suit on*
eek.gif
smh.gif

The preview where the guy opens the police car door with the baby in front of him sold me into watching this movie. i can't wait

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Prolly are. I like sum white humor but this doesn't look tht funny to me. Old School Director made the film and I didn't like old school much *Puts flame suit on*
I didnt think old school was funny either, but this right here might go down as one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom