hoping to go see it tonight
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

want to go watch it,
but busy all wkend....
tired.gif

pimp.gif

trailers are so jokes....

Cannot wait to see this movie, i probably will not get to see it until monday though unless i can somehow squeeze it in.

I just bought my tickets for tonight, just to ensure they won't be sold out.

I'm so pumped
laugh.gif

Just got back.

I thought it was hilarious, but not a top tier comedy. Some of yall are hyping it way way up. Don't get me wrong, it was hilarious, but I've definitelyseen better comedies.

Regardless, still a funny movie and the credits at the end made it much better IMO.

It was good. It's one of those that will get better every time you watch it.
laugh.gif
at Ken Jeong's normal character

I'ma check this out tonight.
pimp.gif

I change the channel every time they show a commercial for this... I hate that by the time you're in there you've seen a scene 6 times..

Movie was SOLID!!!!!!

Lol but cats was making this sound like it was GOAT!

It will be considered a classic though.

Yo... me and the lady laughed all the way through the movie......

entire audience was laughing literally every 5 seconds of the movie...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

best comedy maybe, star trek is the best movie of the year....well, we'll see what transformers can do. gonna try to catch this on sunday though

Saw this earlier today and I gotta say it's been a while since I laughed this hard in the theaters.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the baby fapping.

i hate hate HATTEEEEDDDD phil whoever played him brad cooper i thought his character was a douche and just forced. some of the jokes were lame as were thechoice of music (no background music to set a tone then they just bust into Live Your Life) and the whole story was predictable. But other than that it wasfunny, definitely not upper tier...i guess i set my bar too high

haha damn forgot about this haven't really seen the trailers, watching tomorrow for sure though

Movie was pretty good.

Heather Graham still looks good
pimp.gif

I thought "I Love You Man" was a better comedy this year though

Originally Posted by bns1201

i hate hate HATTEEEEDDDD phil whoever played him brad cooper i thought his character was a douche and just forced. some of the jokes were lame as were the choice of music (no background music to set a tone then they just bust into Live Your Life) and the whole story was predictable. But other than that it was funny, definitely not upper tier...i guess i set my bar too high
You're looking too much into it my man.

I can honestly say, at this point in time, The Hangover has to be the funniest movie I have ever seen in my life. Itjust has to be. From start to credits, I was laughing hysterically. It definitely lives up to the hype the OP set.

I really can't even get into my favorite parts, just because I can't get over how funny the movie was.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom