OK UPS IS TRIPPING WHAT THE HECK

Delivery Men are so sketchy...

At my job USPS packages go missing all the time and FedEx trucks get "robbed" of their VZW phones.

This happens to me every time I use UPS. When i got my spacejams back in 08 from footlocker, I literally checked my door step every five minutes the day they were supposed to come.  Tracking said "delivered" but clearly was.  Took two more days after that for them to actually come.  Now that happens every time i use UPS

Ok I order Jordan 4s from Eastbay and Footocker both were scheduled to be delivered Wed by UPS
My Footlocker order gets dropped off at my leasing office at 3 pm, My Eastbay never comes then I wake up and get an email saying it was delivered to my front door at 11:41 pm keep in mind I didnt go to sleep until 1230am last night.
I call UPS and dude was like I need to contact Eastbay, right now I`m on hold with east bay. Has this happen to any of you?
Happen to me today with my jordan 4. I eastbay did nothing but issue me refund. Something is strange with these UPS drivers.

you guyz are clowns not even providing lulz luckily eastbay just refunded me, from now on everything is getting shipped to my job smh

how are we clowns? did you want us to make UPS get you a new pair of shoes or something?

SMH, people these days :smh:

Yea they know what's up.   First thing the UPS guy said when I opened the door was, "hey I got some sneakers for you". 

Last edited:
UPS around my way is lazy, they "attempt" to deliver most my packages. Lazy!

I know the time frame when they are circling my neighborhood so I chase that damn brown truck yelling my name and address so they know its my package.

luckily for me i've had the same dude dropping off packages to my place,he runs up the stairs drops it off knocks and runs away 
laugh.gif

my shoes came on tuesday at 7:30 pm, i had lost all hope up until that point..

the only time this dude didnt work, his replacement didnt even bother to attempt getting into the gate...dude just gave up and we had to get it at the ups place, it said that he attempted to drop the package off even though we were here all day....

but yeah during the holidays and the black friday and monday ish this is when they x-ray the packages and find the good stuff...
laugh.gif

This happens to me every time I use UPS. When i got my spacejams back in 08 from footlocker, I literally checked my door step every five minutes the day they were supposed to come.  Tracking said "delivered" but clearly was.  Took two more days after that for them to actually come.  Now that happens every time i use UPS
:stoneface:

Space jams didn't come back till '09 tho pleighbwoi >D

Last edited:
I been getting all this delay BS too. I was suppose to be getting a couple of packages today and UPS dude came 8 in the morning and left one. I'm looking at the others and it says to be delivered by the end of the day. WTF?

Who in their right mind tips the garbage man???

For one, they make decent bank, and I'm sure if I even attempted to hand the dude a couple bills he'd look at me like "Get the **** outta here."

Tipping a delivery guy is reasonable, but who does that either? Yall trippin

It happens man, you'll get them eventually. Besides EVERYONE that bought them has been wearing them :lol:

lol

like check this out, this was yesterday for me

Maspeth, NY, United States 11/29/2012 4:46 P.M. Destination Scan
11/29/2012 9:11 A.M. The package was left in a UPS facility. / Delivery rescheduled.
11/29/2012 8:59 A.M. Out For Delivery

>D

so it was marked for delivery but they left the package in the facility....what the hell? lol

Last edited:
^ my tracking history is pretty similar..left in the facility 2 days in a row. original delivery date was Wednesday.

UPS/Fedex always shady man. Gotta be careful. I get everything shipped to my job, and I know the UPS guy that delivers. He makes sure I get my packages and before noon. I always tell my girl to get her stuff shipped to my work so I can ensure we get it. We bought a Dyson DC41 for Black Friday and she forgot to ship to my office and shipped it to our house instead. They left the Dyson on our doorstep in plain view. Luckily my neighbor grabbed it and came by when I got home to give it to us. Otherwise I'm sure it would not have lasted sitting on a doorstep for over 5 hours...  

Heres mine :lol: not sure whats going on.

Brooklyn, NY, United States 11/30/2012 2:02 A.M. Out For Delivery
Brooklyn, NY, United States 11/29/2012 2:39 A.M. Out For Delivery
11/29/2012 12:04 A.M. Arrival Scan
Secaucus, NJ, United States 11/28/2012 11:29 P.M. Departure Scan
Secaucus, NJ, United States 11/27/2012 9:00 P.M. Due to local operation disruption, packages not unloaded from trailer, expect a one day business day delay

Package was out for delivery yesterday but my usual UPS man who im cool with came by and only had 1 package for me and not this one :lol: . Not sure whats going on.

Last edited:
You guys honestly can't figure out what's going on? 

It's the holiday season, the busiest time of the year for shopping.

It happens all the time. Your package will arrive.

Back
Top Bottom