Ok...Why haven't Biggie OR Tupac murders been solved yet?

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

"The government hates rap music" Chris Rock

Chris Rock is a fool.  He said Pac got shot in Vegas, on a fight night, on the strip, and there were never any witnesses.  How does that really happen though 
nerd.gif
The whole "no snitching" concept Plays a big role in this. Also, was watching an interesting thing on ESPN about Shaq and his relationship with Big and apparently the case has been reopened with new evidence coming out. Sadly this will probably never get solved for quite some time if ever.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

"The government hates rap music" Chris Rock

Chris Rock is a fool.  He said Pac got shot in Vegas, on a fight night, on the strip, and there were never any witnesses.  How does that really happen though 
nerd.gif
The whole "no snitching" concept Plays a big role in this. Also, was watching an interesting thing on ESPN about Shaq and his relationship with Big and apparently the case has been reopened with new evidence coming out. Sadly this will probably never get solved for quite some time if ever.

Originally Posted by danextjordan23

Hes alive and well. Government is taking good care of him by keeping him outta site and just protected on secret lands in Jamaica. He has dreads too. Government told him to make his arrival when the truth about aliens comes out so the world can be shocked, not at aliens, but at Pac's life and health. Government will balance things according to the current hype
?r u serious about this one? srsly

Originally Posted by danextjordan23

Hes alive and well. Government is taking good care of him by keeping him outta site and just protected on secret lands in Jamaica. He has dreads too. Government told him to make his arrival when the truth about aliens comes out so the world can be shocked, not at aliens, but at Pac's life and health. Government will balance things according to the current hype
?r u serious about this one? srsly

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Because they were two powerful voices of young Black males in the inner city?

Because the LAPD was involved and there is a coverup?

Because they were worth more dead than alive?

Police didnt like 2pac they dont wanna release what happened they know
mad.gif

F*** Suge Knight.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Because they were two powerful voices of young Black males in the inner city?

Because the LAPD was involved and there is a coverup?

Because they were worth more dead than alive?

Police didnt like 2pac they dont wanna release what happened they know
mad.gif

F*** Suge Knight.

Originally Posted by prymone

pac will never be > big

BIG > RAP
Yeah with B.I.G.s 1 and half album pleaseeeeeeeeeee
roll.gif

2pac is a legend he is the definition of hard work left us with amazing music and not just one album in a half.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

pac will never be > big

BIG > RAP
Yeah with B.I.G.s 1 and half album pleaseeeeeeeeeee
roll.gif

2pac is a legend he is the definition of hard work left us with amazing music and not just one album in a half.
wink.gif

My dads friend is a doctor in Las Vegas and is the one who signed tupacs certificate of death. He said there are autopsy photos and plenty of proof that pac is dead

My dads friend is a doctor in Las Vegas and is the one who signed tupacs certificate of death. He said there are autopsy photos and plenty of proof that pac is dead

Originally Posted by negetive00plxco

roll.gif

Originally Posted by negetive00plxco

roll.gif

My friends and I had a theory: BIG lost weight and Tupac gained weight... now they're living unrecognizable.

My friends and I had a theory: BIG lost weight and Tupac gained weight... now they're living unrecognizable.

Masons, skull & bones, illuminati, magic johnson all have this thing under wraps. You'll never hear why they was killed. NOPE.

Oh yea, Tupac is still alive anyway. Dude is chillin in Cuba
pimp.gif
Mi hombre.

Masons, skull & bones, illuminati, magic johnson all have this thing under wraps. You'll never hear why they was killed. NOPE.

Oh yea, Tupac is still alive anyway. Dude is chillin in Cuba
pimp.gif
Mi hombre.

A conspiracy theorists wet dream, I used to think he was alive when I was like 12 then I moved on.

A conspiracy theorists wet dream, I used to think he was alive when I was like 12 then I moved on.

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Thats dumb.  No matter how much weight they gain or lose you're still going to recognize them. 

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Thats dumb.  No matter how much weight they gain or lose you're still going to recognize them. 

Back
Top Bottom