Ok...Why haven't Biggie OR Tupac murders been solved yet?

There is nothing in the new album that says TUPAC RIP 1971-1996. Wouldn't it make sense to include something like that in the first album after his "death"? The only thing mentioned is "EXIT TUPAC ENTER MAKAVELI

Press wasn't going to be allowed at the funeral, but then the funeral was cancelled for unknown reasons.

Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, no matter where he went. Why did he remove it at a very public event like a Tyson fight?

In most of his songs he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly cremated the day after he "died"? And since when do they cremate someone the day after death in a murder case?

hmmmm...

There is nothing in the new album that says TUPAC RIP 1971-1996. Wouldn't it make sense to include something like that in the first album after his "death"? The only thing mentioned is "EXIT TUPAC ENTER MAKAVELI

Press wasn't going to be allowed at the funeral, but then the funeral was cancelled for unknown reasons.

Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, no matter where he went. Why did he remove it at a very public event like a Tyson fight?

In most of his songs he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly cremated the day after he "died"? And since when do they cremate someone the day after death in a murder case?

hmmmm...

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by Boi

Pac>Big?!

Idk how you can compare the two.. Pac was the "founder" of hip hop and BIG had the SICKEST flow EVER.

IMO, they're both equal
I usually don't derail threads...Especially ones I STARTED
laugh.gif
but this line is straight comedy.
Eh... I could flow on par with Big... it's 2011... rhyme schemes AIN'T that difficult. Juicy came on the radio last night and it sounded like *watching* Pistol Pete do a bounce pass through his legs. Sue me.. *flamesuit*

And if Pac founded hip-hop, I invented slang. ALL of it.

Originally Posted by Boi

Pac>Big?!

Idk how you can compare the two.. Pac was the "founder" of hip hop and BIG had the SICKEST flow EVER.

IMO, they're both equal
laugh.gif
Eh... I could flow on par with Big... it's 2011... rhyme schemes AIN'T that difficult. Juicy came on the radio last night and it sounded like *watching* Pistol Pete do a bounce pass through his legs. Sue me.. *flamesuit*

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Originally Posted by Boi

Pac>Big?!

IMO, they're both equal
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Originally Posted by Boi

Pac>Big?!

IMO, they're both equal
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
dudes just got no shame when it comes to letting stupid %%#@ dribble out of their mouth

laugh.gif
dudes just got no shame when it comes to letting stupid %%#@ dribble out of their mouth

lmao I love when some of you guys think so far into it and try to explain your stupid conspiracy/illuminati theories. There are unsolved murders everyday, but OF COURSE, this has to be some government cover up right?

Give me a break

lmao I love when some of you guys think so far into it and try to explain your stupid conspiracy/illuminati theories. There are unsolved murders everyday, but OF COURSE, this has to be some government cover up right?

Give me a break

Back
Top Bottom