Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

Lebron is the best player in the world?

i mean, this maybe the first time the MVP is awarded to someone based upon the record of a team he doesn't even play for.

the cavs had the best record 2 years in a row, lose ONE PLAYER, and now are the worst team in the NBA...

arguably the worst team EVER in the HISTORY of the sport....

they may not win 10 more games....

roll.gif

i've been saying this since his rookie year...

he made GARBAGE teams shine....

Mo Williams is GARBAGE...

Anderson Varejao is GARBAGE

Daniel Gibson is GARBAGE

hixon is the only one with heart, and he still has alot of developing to do...

roll.gif

Lebron took eric snow, drew gooden, shasha palovic and larry hughes to the finals....

roll.gif

those dudes are like legendary bum status...

he took a team with 400 year old shaq, anthony parker and jamario moon to lead the NBA in wins...

roll.gif

nice introduction to the sports forum, huh?

i mean, this maybe the first time the MVP is awarded to someone based upon the record of a team he doesn't even play for.

the cavs had the best record 2 years in a row, lose ONE PLAYER, and now are the worst team in the NBA...

roll.gif

i've been saying this since his rookie year...

he made GARBAGE teams shine....

Mo Williams is GARBAGE...

Anderson Varejao is GARBAGE

Daniel Gibson is GARBAGE

hixon is the only one with heart, and he still has alot of developing to do...

roll.gif

Lebron took eric snow, drew gooden, shasha palovic and larry hughes to the finals....

roll.gif

those dudes are like legendary bum status...

he took a team with 400 year old shaq, anthony parker and jamario moon to lead the NBA in wins...

roll.gif

nice introduction to the sports forum, huh?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by dreClark

There will never be a point where everyone agrees on this.

Even though it should be widely accepted.
as an 18 year old, my dude told Oprah "nervous? naw, i know how to play basketball"

roll.gif

the cavs are beyond horrible and they lost one player....

laugh.gif

and they hired an actual coach

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by dreClark

There will never be a point where everyone agrees on this.

Even though it should be widely accepted.
as an 18 year old, my dude told Oprah "nervous? naw, i know how to play basketball"

roll.gif

the cavs are beyond horrible and they lost one player....

laugh.gif

and they hired an actual coach

my hate for lebron is stewed to perfection, can't front though, dude is a beast ......

my hate for lebron is stewed to perfection, can't front though, dude is a beast ......

This is kind of how Steve Nash won his first MVP in 03-04. I mean, in the sense that what took place the previous season and not only in the 03-04 season played a HUGE part in him getting the MVP: Suns jumping from 29 to 62 wins.

Whether you like it or not, you can be damn sure that the Cavs going from the best to the worst record in the league will give LeBron some MVP votes for this year.

This is kind of how Steve Nash won his first MVP in 03-04. I mean, in the sense that what took place the previous season and not only in the 03-04 season played a HUGE part in him getting the MVP: Suns jumping from 29 to 62 wins.

Whether you like it or not, you can be damn sure that the Cavs going from the best to the worst record in the league will give LeBron some MVP votes for this year.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

I think that's a pretty good assessment and it seems his departure from CLE shows his MVP-ness more then his arrival to Miami. But also I think that Lebron going to Miami also showed that he couldn't lead the best regular season team to being the best playoff/Finals team. So he shouldn't be MVP this season.....HOWEVER...the best teams in the NBA (Spurs & Celtics) have no MVP candidates and I don't see other players like Rose & Dirk being above Lebron so I guess Lebron wins it again.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

they were 2-time best record champs

not a fluke.....did it twice, with the EXACT same roster....

this is like the most obvious and glaring proof of an individual player's worth on the court in leauge history...

at the very least, the biggest example of it EYE can personally remember...

and that's ANY sport....

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

I think that's a pretty good assessment and it seems his departure from CLE shows his MVP-ness more then his arrival to Miami. But also I think that Lebron going to Miami also showed that he couldn't lead the best regular season team to being the best playoff/Finals team. So he shouldn't be MVP this season.....HOWEVER...the best teams in the NBA (Spurs & Celtics) have no MVP candidates and I don't see other players like Rose & Dirk being above Lebron so I guess Lebron wins it again.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

they were 2-time best record champs

not a fluke.....did it twice, with the EXACT same roster....

this is like the most obvious and glaring proof of an individual player's worth on the court in leauge history...

at the very least, the biggest example of it EYE can personally remember...

and that's ANY sport....

Originally Posted by vanexellent

also showed that he couldn't lead the best regular season team to being the best playoff/Finals team. 

see, i feel like this is an unfair criticism of bron, and ultimately, the key factor as to why he left for miami in the first place...

he took literaly scrubs, dudes who dont even play anymore...

NOTORIOUS bum @@!@%#

and got tired of literally playing whole teams by himself....

come on, man

i could name at least 20 BUMS who were on the cavs roster...

when i say bums, i dont mean like, role players, i mean like, BUMS

like no-other-team-in-the-NBA-would-give-them-the-honor-of-even-sitting-on-their-bench-in-street-clothes-every game-caliber bums

Donyell Marshall, forreal?

you GO OUT AND GET SHAQ AND ANTHONY PARKER?

YOU SOUGHT THESE PLAYERS?

roll.gif

those are dudes you take off people's hands in order to get the trade you want...

"we want amar'e"

"well, you gotta take these bums, too"

they going after those players, then being all geeked when they talk about them...

laugh.gif

sasha palovic STARTED in the FINALS

roll.gif

DREW GOODEN STARTED, PERIOD

roll.gif

ERIC SNOW WAS THE STARTING POINT GUARD

roll.gif

and people are really using " well, he couldnt lead them to beat the hall-of-fame San Antonio Spurs?"

he had beyond bum roster every year he played for cleveland....

the best player he's EVER played next to was....Ilgauskus......

roll.gif

he's like 50 and doesnt have feet.

God could have laced up his Jesus IVs and STILL wouldnt have been able to win a ring with the roster's bron's led.....

that's why bron was like "you know what? imma shut these dudes up"

couldnt be better for fans like me, who have to constantly argue how amazing and complete a player lebron james is...

he may not be the BEST in each individual skillset...

but overall, he has the most complete skillset of anyone dribbling a ball.

you wanna talk about making your teammates better?

look at the cavs record the past 3 years.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

also showed that he couldn't lead the best regular season team to being the best playoff/Finals team. 

see, i feel like this is an unfair criticism of bron, and ultimately, the key factor as to why he left for miami in the first place...

he took literaly scrubs, dudes who dont even play anymore...

NOTORIOUS bum @@!@%#

and got tired of literally playing whole teams by himself....

come on, man

i could name at least 20 BUMS who were on the cavs roster...

when i say bums, i dont mean like, role players, i mean like, BUMS

like no-other-team-in-the-NBA-would-give-them-the-honor-of-even-sitting-on-their-bench-in-street-clothes-every game-caliber bums

Donyell Marshall, forreal?

you GO OUT AND GET SHAQ AND ANTHONY PARKER?

YOU SOUGHT THESE PLAYERS?

roll.gif

those are dudes you take off people's hands in order to get the trade you want...

"we want amar'e"

"well, you gotta take these bums, too"

they going after those players, then being all geeked when they talk about them...

laugh.gif

sasha palovic STARTED in the FINALS

roll.gif

DREW GOODEN STARTED, PERIOD

roll.gif

ERIC SNOW WAS THE STARTING POINT GUARD

roll.gif

and people are really using " well, he couldnt lead them to beat the hall-of-fame San Antonio Spurs?"

he had beyond bum roster every year he played for cleveland....

the best player he's EVER played next to was....Ilgauskus......

roll.gif

he's like 50 and doesnt have feet.

God could have laced up his Jesus IVs and STILL wouldnt have been able to win a ring with the roster's bron's led.....

that's why bron was like "you know what? imma shut these dudes up"

couldnt be better for fans like me, who have to constantly argue how amazing and complete a player lebron james is...

he may not be the BEST in each individual skillset...

but overall, he has the most complete skillset of anyone dribbling a ball.

you wanna talk about making your teammates better?

look at the cavs record the past 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom