Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

he (and the Cavs ) can do whatever they want on the floor this year, if the voters share the same views as most people have had towards him the past 7 or 8 months they will not give it to him.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Pau Gasol gotta better jump shot
The LeBron doesn't have a jumper is honestly not just uninformed, its borderline ******ed.
laugh.gif
 how about your reading comprehension tho
I fell just short of saying he doesnt have a jumper...or are u saying Gasol doesnt have a J
nerd.gif
I'm saying LeBron has unlimited range on his 3- ball, and has a ratchet.  People use the fact that he'll put up an airball occasionally to mean he doesn't have a J. You have to be a deranged Laker fan to think Gasol has a better jumper
roll.gif

i originally said I was nitpicking...so u got that honestly....Im just more confident in a mid range J by Pau than a Lebron one...deranged i know
son J improved so much that u cant even say he doesnt have one u just gotta try to name sumbody better 
laugh.gif

Pau Gasol gotta better jump shot
The LeBron doesn't have a jumper is honestly not just uninformed, its borderline ******ed.
laugh.gif
 how about your reading comprehension tho
I fell just short of saying he doesnt have a jumper...or are u saying Gasol doesnt have a J
nerd.gif
I'm saying LeBron has unlimited range on his 3- ball, and has a ratchet.  People use the fact that he'll put up an airball occasionally to mean he doesn't have a J. You have to be a deranged Laker fan to think Gasol has a better jumper
roll.gif

i originally said I was nitpicking...so u got that honestly....Im just more confident in a mid range J by Pau than a Lebron one...deranged i know
son J improved so much that u cant even say he doesnt have one u just gotta try to name sumbody better 
laugh.gif

he (and the Cavs ) can do whatever they want on the floor this year, if the voters share the same views as most people have had towards him the past 7 or 8 months they will not give it to him.

People will always find ways to hate LeBron but you're right there shouldn't be any question to who is the best player in the world

His numbers are enough, then throw in the abysmal play of the Cavs and he definitely deserves the MVP.

However as Al3xis pointed out, the backlash and negative press he got will still be in the minds of the voters. I think he doesn't get it this year because of that, and by next year he'll return to being the frontrunner. Not to mention there might be a feeling to give it to someone else, rather than his 3rd straight.

His numbers are enough, then throw in the abysmal play of the Cavs and he definitely deserves the MVP.

However as Al3xis pointed out, the backlash and negative press he got will still be in the minds of the voters. I think he doesn't get it this year because of that, and by next year he'll return to being the frontrunner. Not to mention there might be a feeling to give it to someone else, rather than his 3rd straight.

People will always find ways to hate LeBron but you're right there shouldn't be any question to who is the best player in the world

He definitely isn't going to win the MVP. However, he is the best player on the planet without a doubt.

He definitely isn't going to win the MVP. However, he is the best player on the planet without a doubt.

why yall say he DEFINITELY isnt going to win?

he has the stats...

i think the contrast between the cavs leading the leauge then being last in the leauge is more than enough to put him over the top.

who would you give the MVP to over bron?

Durant?

lol

Kobe?

lol

durant could lose both arms and kobe lose both legs and their teams would be infinitely better than the cavs...

why yall say he DEFINITELY isnt going to win?

he has the stats...

i think the contrast between the cavs leading the leauge then being last in the leauge is more than enough to put him over the top.

who would you give the MVP to over bron?

Durant?

lol

Kobe?

lol

durant could lose both arms and kobe lose both legs and their teams would be infinitely better than the cavs...

Some People actually HATE this guy now. And if they don't hate him, they at the least think he took the easy way out.

Id be almost certain that some voters are looking for any reason this year to give it to Rose or Durant.

perfect example: Adrian Wojnarowski actually has an MVP vote. Odds of him voting for LeBron are 0%.

in the cavs defense they don't have shaq this year, mo and anderson have been out frequently, and new coaching system. but still...24 straight losses is unacceptable

in the cavs defense they don't have shaq this year, mo and anderson have been out frequently, and new coaching system. but still...24 straight losses is unacceptable

Some People actually HATE this guy now. And if they don't hate him, they at the least think he took the easy way out.

Id be almost certain that some voters are looking for any reason this year to give it to Rose or Durant.

perfect example: Adrian Wojnarowski actually has an MVP vote. Odds of him voting for LeBron are 0%.

Originally Posted by diew its james

roll.gif

they dont have shaq?

roll.gif

MOVING ON

while i understand this, ultimately, you're not going to be able to ignore the statistical edge + the cavs record without James...

i'd give it to rose, after james, tho...

even though, again, the MVP is supposed to signify the most valuable player to his respective team...

without rose the bulls wouldnt be GREAT, but they wouldnt be THE WORST EVER

without Durant, the thunder wouldnt be GREAT, but they wouldnt be THE WORST EVER

the cavs are literally THE WORST EVER

their star player is JJ Hixon....

roll.gif

he sat the bench last year's playoffs....

roll.gif

their head coach is their best player...

this is the exact reason bron left cleveland in the first place...

its a franchise of bums, from ownership to towel boys....

he's tired of people saying "so and so" is better because they played with other all-stars and had beasty teams...

every year the best TEAM wins a ring, so why are we using the ring in an argument of INDIVIDUAL DOMINANCE?

i mean, i understand what's being said, but there comes a point in which the bitterness and saltiness will be overrun with the facts...

you already hear it from annoucers that were all "hes going to dwade's team, hes a sidekick, blah blah"

now they're "its obviously his team...."

etc.

yall are seriously suggesting that derrick rose is the MVP over lebron james?

Originally Posted by diew its james

roll.gif

they dont have shaq?

roll.gif

MOVING ON

while i understand this, ultimately, you're not going to be able to ignore the statistical edge + the cavs record without James...

i'd give it to rose, after james, tho...

even though, again, the MVP is supposed to signify the most valuable player to his respective team...

without rose the bulls wouldnt be GREAT, but they wouldnt be THE WORST EVER

without Durant, the thunder wouldnt be GREAT, but they wouldnt be THE WORST EVER

the cavs are literally THE WORST EVER

their star player is JJ Hixon....

roll.gif

he sat the bench last year's playoffs....

roll.gif

their head coach is their best player...

this is the exact reason bron left cleveland in the first place...

its a franchise of bums, from ownership to towel boys....

he's tired of people saying "so and so" is better because they played with other all-stars and had beasty teams...

every year the best TEAM wins a ring, so why are we using the ring in an argument of INDIVIDUAL DOMINANCE?

i mean, i understand what's being said, but there comes a point in which the bitterness and saltiness will be overrun with the facts...

you already hear it from annoucers that were all "hes going to dwade's team, hes a sidekick, blah blah"

now they're "its obviously his team...."

etc.

yall are seriously suggesting that derrick rose is the MVP over lebron james?

Here's how i see it. What other contender can afford to have their best player have a bad/mediocre night and still win the game?

LeBron and the Miami Heat have that luxury. He can literally take nights without going all out and still know they can win. Shoot, he did it LAST night. He's done it MULTIPLE times this year. That is why he's not going to win MVP this year.

Back
Top Bottom