Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

this isnt a college essay. you dont need to double space

if this is your first time reading this, you are about to experience someone so cold....

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

this isnt a college essay. you dont need to double space

if this is your first time reading this, you are about to experience someone so cold....

admitted but not respected....taking his talents FTL

cant ignore his lack of no post game for his size either and Pau Gasol gotta better jump shot

nitpicking but whatever....he a beast

admitted but not respected....taking his talents FTL

cant ignore his lack of no post game for his size either and Pau Gasol gotta better jump shot

nitpicking but whatever....he a beast

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Pau Gasol gotta better jump shot

The LeBron doesn't have a jumper is honestly not just uninformed, its borderline ******ed.

If you don't shoot like Ray Allen you don't have a jumper... Absolute stupidity.

The LeBron doesn't have a jumper is honestly not just uninformed, its borderline ******ed.

If you don't shoot like Ray Allen you don't have a jumper... Absolute stupidity.

lebron takes a hesi-step and is automatically open for any jumper he wants to take.

his jumper is fine.

yes, i'd like to see him develop a stronger post game..

but like you said, extreme nit-picking

he handling and passing is LEGENDARY guard caliber

rebounding is elite

defense is elite

his post/jumper range is the only aspect of his game he's not COMPLETELY dominant compared to his peers in....

and that's cause you got melo and kobe who are ALL shooting....

melo and kobe COMBINED dont have the physical presence nor willpower that bron does defensively...

that whole Olympics experience changed boy...

he's top 5 in like 10 categories, and top 10 in shooting and yall wanna point at the shooting like "but see, theres better shooters"

those shooters dont handle, pass, dunk, block, defend, rebound nor lead the way he does, tho....

he can literally play 4 positions on the court...

and be DOMINANT in 3 of them....

lebron takes a hesi-step and is automatically open for any jumper he wants to take.

his jumper is fine.

yes, i'd like to see him develop a stronger post game..

but like you said, extreme nit-picking

he handling and passing is LEGENDARY guard caliber

rebounding is elite

defense is elite

his post/jumper range is the only aspect of his game he's not COMPLETELY dominant compared to his peers in....

and that's cause you got melo and kobe who are ALL shooting....

melo and kobe COMBINED dont have the physical presence nor willpower that bron does defensively...

that whole Olympics experience changed boy...

he's top 5 in like 10 categories, and top 10 in shooting and yall wanna point at the shooting like "but see, theres better shooters"

those shooters dont handle, pass, dunk, block, defend, rebound nor lead the way he does, tho....

he can literally play 4 positions on the court...

and be DOMINANT in 3 of them....

laugh.gif
 how about your reading comprehension tho
I fell just short of saying he doesnt have a jumper...or are u saying Gasol doesnt have a J
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I fell just short of saying he doesnt have a jumper...or are u saying Gasol doesnt have a J
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I'm saying LeBron has unlimited range on his 3- ball, and has a ratchet.  People use the fact that he'll put up an airball occasionally to mean he doesn't have a J. You have to be a deranged Laker fan to think Gasol has a better jumper
roll.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I'm saying LeBron has unlimited range on his 3- ball, and has a ratchet.  People use the fact that he'll put up an airball occasionally to mean he doesn't have a J. You have to be a deranged Laker fan to think Gasol has a better jumper
roll.gif

He torched Orlando operating out of the high post and whenever he wants to back down a defender, it leads to a point blank attempt for him or a wide open look for a teammate.

Not doing it often (this is his fault) doesn't mean you don't have it. Watch when he decides to post and see how many times something good doesn't come out of it. it's extremely rare.

his mid range is still his biggest flaw, he needs consistency. his outside jumper has improved. and is shooting the 3 ball better this year than most of his peers (Durant, Kobe, Melo, Wade)

that said he has zero chance at winning the MVP this year. if voters share the same views as the public, they will not entertain the thought.

He torched Orlando operating out of the high post and whenever he wants to back down a defender, it leads to a point blank attempt for him or a wide open look for a teammate.

Not doing it often (this is his fault) doesn't mean you don't have it. Watch when he decides to post and see how many times something good doesn't come out of it. it's extremely rare.

his mid range is still his biggest flaw, he needs consistency. his outside jumper has improved. and is shooting the 3 ball better this year than most of his peers (Durant, Kobe, Melo, Wade)

that said he has zero chance at winning the MVP this year. if voters share the same views as the public, they will not entertain the thought.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

you don't think the cavs mere record alone qualifies lebron as the MVP?

i mean, besides the numbers....Bron is ALWAYS gonna put numbers up...

PPG: 26.0; RPG: 7.20; APG: 7.3; EFF: + 27.04

those are MVP numbers, sir.

now, add in the fact that the cavs, who won 60+ games the last two years, are now the worst team, not only in the NBA, but arguably, the history of the leauge.....

i don't see how lebron ISNT the MVP

Originally Posted by Al3xis

you don't think the cavs mere record alone qualifies lebron as the MVP?

i mean, besides the numbers....Bron is ALWAYS gonna put numbers up...

PPG: 26.0; RPG: 7.20; APG: 7.3; EFF: + 27.04

those are MVP numbers, sir.

now, add in the fact that the cavs, who won 60+ games the last two years, are now the worst team, not only in the NBA, but arguably, the history of the leauge.....

i don't see how lebron ISNT the MVP

Back
Top Bottom