Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

Originally Posted by Statis22

Wally Szczerbiak was a legit starter in his day tho. :/
in his day....and he looked good because of KG....he was always DECENT....

when he played for the cavs he had been playing for a decade....and was GARBAGE

he didn't even have knees....

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

These are LeBrons post-season averages

29.3 PPG,8.4 RPG and 7.3 APG including 6 triple doubles (1 of which he had in his last playoff game vs the Celtics,27-19-10) 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Saying that he can't perform in the playoffs is absolutely idiotic when he's put up the best playoff numbers since MJ.

But yet STILL does not have a championship.

Until he gets ONE ring, can you put him in the company of MJ and Kobe.

Even D.Wade has a ring.

Lebron has had mulitple chances, but has come up short EVERY time.

If Durant ever gets a big man in OKC, Lebron might not ever get a ring.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, your hate is SO STRONG

in this post i highlighted the severe lack of talent he's had

look at the cavs franchise without lebron....how in the world could you blame him for EVER losing on that team?

they are HISTORICALLY the worst team in professional sports EVER...

the next two largest losing streaks belong to franchises that no longer exist...

some pro football team in 1893 has the second longest losing streak now...
roll.gif

and you're actually criticizing lebron for not winning a ring with these guys?

its not that lebron had no help, he was actually at a DEFICIT playing with those guys under that coach...

most of his teammates those 7 years in cleveland were liabilities with the ball AND on defense....

a MAJORITY of his teammates were LIABILITIES on the court....

laugh.gif

the hate is so strong.

the tears shall be delicious...

--Now he's won again and they're all like, "well he has Gasol, Dfish and a solid team now". So which one is it? No one wins/loses by themselves. 
WHY IS KOBE BEING MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD STILL

IT IS TRUE.

HE HAD THE MOST DOMINANT CENTER OF ALL TIME AND WON RINGS

THEN CRIED WHEN HE HAD NOBODY A LA LEBRON

NOW, HE HAS THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAUGE (pre-heat) AND HE WINS

BIG WHOOP

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Lebron has been the best in the L for a few years now, no surprises there.
very debatable...in terms of statistics yes.. but he doesnt even have a complete game, like others

roll.gif

who has a complete game?

kobe?

yall make excuses for ANY weakness in his game...always excuses...

"he doesnt WANT to do it" "he doesnt NEED to do it"

lebron maybe the most complete player EVER.....he is not no.1 in every facet, but overall, he's higher in EVERY facet than anybody else...

he has the most complete game in the leauge....so to say "he doesnt have a complete game"

shows that you have no idea what a "complete" game is...

assuming you think kobe and kevin durant have "complete" games, im gonna assume you're a scoring !+*!%...

scoring is the most important thing to you....

eyes.gif

by the way, ONE assist gives your team 2 or 3 EASY points....(layups, open jumpers)

kobe shooting over 3 defenders gets you 2 or 3 points, too...

which is a better shot, tho? a wide open layup, assisted...

or a fadeway three over 4 people?

just curious as to what YOU think, since you know basketball so well....

are 12 assists from lebron a better stat than 23 points from kobe?

Nah man.

If LeBron doesn't win a ring this year with a healthy Heat roster, he deserves legitimate criticism, for the first time in his career that is! Unlike those other times when he was supposed to win a championship with these 26+ games in a row losers.

The Heat as a whole may not be THE best team, but they are still one of the best, good enough to win a championship with.

If he doesn't win, the haters sure will make the most of it though.
laugh.gif
But it's just one season. He has plenty of years left. Maybe, just maybe he can prove that he is as good of a basketball player as ring-haver Brian Scalabrine. One day.

And whether the Heat win or don't win this year, they should do everything they can to get Nene in the summer.

Nah man.

If LeBron doesn't win a ring this year with a healthy Heat roster, he deserves legitimate criticism, for the first time in his career that is! Unlike those other times when he was supposed to win a championship with these 26+ games in a row losers.

The Heat as a whole may not be THE best team, but they are still one of the best, good enough to win a championship with.

If he doesn't win, the haters sure will make the most of it though.
laugh.gif
But it's just one season. He has plenty of years left. Maybe, just maybe he can prove that he is as good of a basketball player as ring-haver Brian Scalabrine. One day.

And whether the Heat win or don't win this year, they should do everything they can to get Nene in the summer.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I'm surprised this thread has this many pages. #6 has tremendous talent and basketball skill. But I'll tell you this, he has no heart, no courage, no poise, he's not a leader, he's a coward, and he folds under pressure when things start going astray. I can't stand that man, and I can't appreciate his talent as much because I absolutely loathe him as a human being. Plus I know things about how he used to treat the people who work at the Q, and how he used to let his family disrespect the people that work there also. Makes me dislike him even more

And everybody keeps talking about how he had no supporting cast in Cleveland, and how the Cavs failed in trying to get good players around him. I think it's silly and complete BS. You don't win 60+ games two years in a row if you have a team full bums, it would be impossible, and those teams had injuries throughout the year. Because by that logic, the Heat should be on their way to 70+ wins EASY. So that argument is tired and dumb and makes me
30t6p3b.gif
every time I hear it.

The Cavaliers would go to #6 and ask for suggestions on what players to try and get and would ask him to help recruit free agents and he always told them NO! So what did the Cavs have to do, give away draft picks to make trades and get players in Cleveland. And what did that do? Made us not be able to draft young players to keep restocking the team, and that made the team old. He handcuffed them by not committing to Cleveland and not even really giving a hint to other players that he might stay in Cleveland. He never promoted playing in Cleveland to other players in the league. I remember we could've gotten Michael Redd or Ray Allen, and #6 wouldn't even reach out to them. Ray Allen even said that's one of the reasons he didn't end up in Cleveland. Who would wanna come play in Cleveland if #6 wasn't here when you could go play in N.Y., L.A., Miami, Boston, or some other big market or nice weather place? Who would wanna go play for ANY team, when the star player on that team won't even talk to you, let alone promote the team and city to you?

This dude himself said one of the reasons he had to get out of Cleveland was because he felt he had to do to much for the Cavs to be successful, but if you look at these past 5-6 games for the Heat, if he wasn't out there playing out of his mind, most of those games are loses, so it looks like he's going thru the same thing in Miami that he claimed was the reason he needed out of Cleveland.

And as far as the Cavs being bums. Yeah they are, but any team would terrible if 4 of your players that get significant minutes should be playing in the D-league, your starting point guard and center been out for extended periods, your back up point guard has been out, your starting power forward catches passes with his face, and your back up center is sooo much of a bum that he loses jump balls to somebody he is damn near a foot taller than.

I'll take Durant or Kobe instead of that sucka.

Go Cleveland and go Cavs

roll.gif
YOU SAD, DOGGIE?

6 has tremendous talent and basketball skill. But I'll tell you this, he has no heart, no courage, no poise, he's not a leader, he's a coward, and he folds under pressure when things start going astray. I can't stand that man, and I can't appreciate his talent as much because I absolutely loathe him as a human being
you sound like a female.

you are the textbook definition of a hater, bro.

And as far as the Cavs being bums. Yeah they are, but any team would terrible if 4 of your players that get significant minutes should be playing in the D-league,
you just defended that statement saying its lebron's fault.

they couldnt get ray allen because they wouldnt give him a max contract....and they are in CLEVELAND OHIO

they couldnt get mike redd because HE DIDNT WANT TO PLAY FOR SUCH A TOXIC, CURSED FRANCHISE

LEBRON SAID HE FEELS LIKE HE HAS TO DO TOO MUCH FOR CLEVELAND TO BE SUCCESSFUL

ITS TRUE...YOUR CRITISIZING A PLAYER FOR NOT BRINGING IN TALENT

what the %$%+ do they have a GM for?

so he was the star player, coach, gm, training staff AND pr-department?

that's not "having to do too much for cleveland to be successful"?

roll.gif

Well why in the hell are these considered the best and greatest off all time.
if they had rings with no individual accomplishment they wouldnt be considered anything.

they have the stats...its about the stats...without the stats, they wouldnt be *$!+...

you can win 40 rings but if your stats aint "great' or "legendary", YOU, as an INDIVIDUAL, arent great...

Jordan gets credit for rings because he was scoring 60-70 percent of the teams points....and hitting last second shots....THOSE ARE INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

look at larry bird's numbers...they are amazing...he was clearly the best player on those GREAT boston teams

Magic was basically lebron james in the 80s.....so its funny that yall suck his knob so hard but blantently and blindly have a hate-driven bias against lebron...

Look at it this way name another team in the league who has 3 of the top 20 players in the league. I'll wait...

There are ZERO excuses for them not to put it together this season.
you mad.
Well that's the argument that was being made by OP, that LeBron had such a great impact that he and he alone have caused the Cavs to fall into the WNBA's realm. 
nah, you right, it was shaq's 11 pts and 5 rbs and lack of defense, delonte west's 3 starts, and 8 pts a game, and leon powe's 3.9 pts a game (he only played in 20 games)

not lebrons 29-8.5-6.......

idiots, forreal.

Are you gonna sit here and say Luke Walton has as big of a role and impact on a game or the Lakers winning as Kobe Bryant?
  and the inverse, will you sit there and say a lakers loss where kobe bryant does whats expected of him, and luke walton goes 2-18 (like he'd get that many shots) is due to kobe?

this is what the hate is making people in this thread claim...

in the 2010 playoffs against the Celtics, and Wade outperformed the BOTH of them. The difference is that Kobe's supportIng cast did better at picking up the slack compared to Bron's and Wade's. It's that simple
GREAT point.
pimp.gif

(waits for someone to argue against this)

Oh so now we're the silly and stupid ones for believing what they said?
SCORNED. FEMALE.
 They're only fodder for the causal fan and sensationalist sportswriter who, quite frankly, are lazy and don't want to be bothered with extra math and learning more about the game.
a quarterback has more responsibility than any basketball player, tho....

a better gauge of a good QB is completion percentage, TD-to-INT ratio and offensive production per game (points)
 "Kobe has no heart." Game 7 against the suns or game 7 against the celtics...he also demanded to be traded when things weren't going his way. Your point? Also, look at the game after that homie in the close out game of that series.
they dont want it to go both ways. they're criticizing him to a critera  no other human under in the universe is held to...

Well he's got help now, if he doesn't get it done, best believe most of the media and fans will pounce on him, not Wade, not Bosh, the spotlight will be front and center on LBJ.
BUT I THOUGHT LEBRON WAS WADE'S SIDEKICK? DIDNT HE GO TO WADE'S TEAM? WHY WOULDNT WADE BE IN THE FOREFRONT?

eyes.gif

There's a reason that MJ, Gretzky, Montana, etc. are at the tops of GOAT discussions in there respective sports and it's not cause they led the league in PER, QB rating, FG% or whatever you want to put on them. RINGS matter when you're the best of the best. 
yes, and they were the leaders of the teams who won, and contributed a majority of the effort to win said rings...

its just JUST about rings, or, like i said, ROBERT HORRY WOULD BE A GOAT PLAYER AND EVERYONE WOULD ALWAYS PRAISE HIM

BILL RUSSEL WOULD BE THE SINGLE GREATEST ATHLETE OF ANY SPORT....

its just JUST about rings....

so Steve Kerr is a better guard than derrick rose or chris paul or westbook? he's better? he's got rings, he's an elite player, at the table with bird and magic, right?

eyes.gif

Now he has it and some are proclaiming him as the best QB in the league
and last year, Drew was the best

and the year before that, Peyton was the best

and the year before that, Eli was the best

and a year before that Ben was the best

and a year before that Tom was the best

sports media is fickle....
roll.gif
@ trynna support your argument with SPORTS COMMENTATORS OPINIONS

their opinions are just as "valuable" as yours....

Maybe, just maybe he can prove that he is as good of a basketball player as ring-haver Brian Scalabrine. One day.
i just really hope he can prove to the world that he's just as elite as Brian Scalabrine and Adam Morrison one day.......

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I'm surprised this thread has this many pages. #6 has tremendous talent and basketball skill. But I'll tell you this, he has no heart, no courage, no poise, he's not a leader, he's a coward, and he folds under pressure when things start going astray. I can't stand that man, and I can't appreciate his talent as much because I absolutely loathe him as a human being. Plus I know things about how he used to treat the people who work at the Q, and how he used to let his family disrespect the people that work there also. Makes me dislike him even more

And everybody keeps talking about how he had no supporting cast in Cleveland, and how the Cavs failed in trying to get good players around him. I think it's silly and complete BS. You don't win 60+ games two years in a row if you have a team full bums, it would be impossible, and those teams had injuries throughout the year. Because by that logic, the Heat should be on their way to 70+ wins EASY. So that argument is tired and dumb and makes me
30t6p3b.gif
every time I hear it.

The Cavaliers would go to #6 and ask for suggestions on what players to try and get and would ask him to help recruit free agents and he always told them NO! So what did the Cavs have to do, give away draft picks to make trades and get players in Cleveland. And what did that do? Made us not be able to draft young players to keep restocking the team, and that made the team old. He handcuffed them by not committing to Cleveland and not even really giving a hint to other players that he might stay in Cleveland. He never promoted playing in Cleveland to other players in the league. I remember we could've gotten Michael Redd or Ray Allen, and #6 wouldn't even reach out to them. Ray Allen even said that's one of the reasons he didn't end up in Cleveland. Who would wanna come play in Cleveland if #6 wasn't here when you could go play in N.Y., L.A., Miami, Boston, or some other big market or nice weather place? Who would wanna go play for ANY team, when the star player on that team won't even talk to you, let alone promote the team and city to you?

This dude himself said one of the reasons he had to get out of Cleveland was because he felt he had to do to much for the Cavs to be successful, but if you look at these past 5-6 games for the Heat, if he wasn't out there playing out of his mind, most of those games are loses, so it looks like he's going thru the same thing in Miami that he claimed was the reason he needed out of Cleveland.

And as far as the Cavs being bums. Yeah they are, but any team would terrible if 4 of your players that get significant minutes should be playing in the D-league, your starting point guard and center been out for extended periods, your back up point guard has been out, your starting power forward catches passes with his face, and your back up center is sooo much of a bum that he loses jump balls to somebody he is damn near a foot taller than.

I'll take Durant or Kobe instead of that sucka.

Go Cleveland and go Cavs

roll.gif
YOU SAD, DOGGIE?

6 has tremendous talent and basketball skill. But I'll tell you this, he has no heart, no courage, no poise, he's not a leader, he's a coward, and he folds under pressure when things start going astray. I can't stand that man, and I can't appreciate his talent as much because I absolutely loathe him as a human being
you sound like a female.

you are the textbook definition of a hater, bro.

And as far as the Cavs being bums. Yeah they are, but any team would terrible if 4 of your players that get significant minutes should be playing in the D-league,
you just defended that statement saying its lebron's fault.

they couldnt get ray allen because they wouldnt give him a max contract....and they are in CLEVELAND OHIO

they couldnt get mike redd because HE DIDNT WANT TO PLAY FOR SUCH A TOXIC, CURSED FRANCHISE

LEBRON SAID HE FEELS LIKE HE HAS TO DO TOO MUCH FOR CLEVELAND TO BE SUCCESSFUL

ITS TRUE...YOUR CRITISIZING A PLAYER FOR NOT BRINGING IN TALENT

what the %$%+ do they have a GM for?

so he was the star player, coach, gm, training staff AND pr-department?

that's not "having to do too much for cleveland to be successful"?

roll.gif

Well why in the hell are these considered the best and greatest off all time.
if they had rings with no individual accomplishment they wouldnt be considered anything.

they have the stats...its about the stats...without the stats, they wouldnt be *$!+...

you can win 40 rings but if your stats aint "great' or "legendary", YOU, as an INDIVIDUAL, arent great...

Jordan gets credit for rings because he was scoring 60-70 percent of the teams points....and hitting last second shots....THOSE ARE INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

look at larry bird's numbers...they are amazing...he was clearly the best player on those GREAT boston teams

Magic was basically lebron james in the 80s.....so its funny that yall suck his knob so hard but blantently and blindly have a hate-driven bias against lebron...

Look at it this way name another team in the league who has 3 of the top 20 players in the league. I'll wait...

There are ZERO excuses for them not to put it together this season.
you mad.
Well that's the argument that was being made by OP, that LeBron had such a great impact that he and he alone have caused the Cavs to fall into the WNBA's realm. 
nah, you right, it was shaq's 11 pts and 5 rbs and lack of defense, delonte west's 3 starts, and 8 pts a game, and leon powe's 3.9 pts a game (he only played in 20 games)

not lebrons 29-8.5-6.......

idiots, forreal.

Are you gonna sit here and say Luke Walton has as big of a role and impact on a game or the Lakers winning as Kobe Bryant?
  and the inverse, will you sit there and say a lakers loss where kobe bryant does whats expected of him, and luke walton goes 2-18 (like he'd get that many shots) is due to kobe?

this is what the hate is making people in this thread claim...

in the 2010 playoffs against the Celtics, and Wade outperformed the BOTH of them. The difference is that Kobe's supportIng cast did better at picking up the slack compared to Bron's and Wade's. It's that simple
GREAT point.
pimp.gif

(waits for someone to argue against this)

Oh so now we're the silly and stupid ones for believing what they said?
SCORNED. FEMALE.
 They're only fodder for the causal fan and sensationalist sportswriter who, quite frankly, are lazy and don't want to be bothered with extra math and learning more about the game.
a quarterback has more responsibility than any basketball player, tho....

a better gauge of a good QB is completion percentage, TD-to-INT ratio and offensive production per game (points)
 "Kobe has no heart." Game 7 against the suns or game 7 against the celtics...he also demanded to be traded when things weren't going his way. Your point? Also, look at the game after that homie in the close out game of that series.
they dont want it to go both ways. they're criticizing him to a critera  no other human under in the universe is held to...

Well he's got help now, if he doesn't get it done, best believe most of the media and fans will pounce on him, not Wade, not Bosh, the spotlight will be front and center on LBJ.
BUT I THOUGHT LEBRON WAS WADE'S SIDEKICK? DIDNT HE GO TO WADE'S TEAM? WHY WOULDNT WADE BE IN THE FOREFRONT?

eyes.gif

There's a reason that MJ, Gretzky, Montana, etc. are at the tops of GOAT discussions in there respective sports and it's not cause they led the league in PER, QB rating, FG% or whatever you want to put on them. RINGS matter when you're the best of the best. 
yes, and they were the leaders of the teams who won, and contributed a majority of the effort to win said rings...

its just JUST about rings, or, like i said, ROBERT HORRY WOULD BE A GOAT PLAYER AND EVERYONE WOULD ALWAYS PRAISE HIM

BILL RUSSEL WOULD BE THE SINGLE GREATEST ATHLETE OF ANY SPORT....

its just JUST about rings....

so Steve Kerr is a better guard than derrick rose or chris paul or westbook? he's better? he's got rings, he's an elite player, at the table with bird and magic, right?

eyes.gif

Now he has it and some are proclaiming him as the best QB in the league
and last year, Drew was the best

and the year before that, Peyton was the best

and the year before that, Eli was the best

and a year before that Ben was the best

and a year before that Tom was the best

sports media is fickle....
roll.gif
@ trynna support your argument with SPORTS COMMENTATORS OPINIONS

their opinions are just as "valuable" as yours....

Maybe, just maybe he can prove that he is as good of a basketball player as ring-haver Brian Scalabrine. One day.
i just really hope he can prove to the world that he's just as elite as Brian Scalabrine and Adam Morrison one day.......

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

I give up.

This isn't just Maverick Carter, this is his whole damn crew on here. 

(and im a tOSU alum, boy)
This would make you above the age of 15, which is highly unexpected. I was expecting 17 tops. Nonetheless, your alumni affiliation is now the worst thing to come out of Columbus since Kosta Koufos.

I'm embarrassed.

you're also emotional and scorned because lebron left that hellhole called cleveland

you're saltier than mo williams

roll.gif

Lebron is truly the best because of the 40-45 win difference that he had on the Cavs. It was just himself. 40-45 wins is A HUGE A@# Amount.
point of post. entire point of post. thesis statement of post.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

The Hate is strong in this thread
30t6p3b.gif

no hate... just a lot of D-riders here thinking lebron should win MVP every year...

oh, the irony...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

30t6p3b.gif

no hate... just a lot of D-riders here thinking lebron should win MVP every year...
why shouldn't he? even dwade thinks so. and dwade is a top 3-4 player in this L. the only way he won't win is if the media is tired of giving it to him every year, same case w/ MJ.

it's not only that lebron has the numbers, his team alawys has a top 2-3 record in the L in the reg season

so cause wade says so, thats good enough? okay... you know what, you're right... lebron can have mvp every year... it's like you just said.. his team always has the top 2-3 record in the regular season... not in the playoffs...

he can have as many mvp's as he wants... cause he wont get any rings... last time i checked, the road to becoming a champion went through los angeles

who is dickriding who, again?

besides i think that if lebron didnt want a player on the roster that guy would be traded or gotten rid of.. so since he couldnt get a sidekick in cleveland, he decided to be a sidekick in miami.. good idea.. just now, if they lose in the playoffs, none of the fanboys can blame it on his supporting cast.
the hate can't even be masked at this point. HOW IS HE A SIDEKICK WHEN HE HANDLES THE BALL A MAJORITY OF THE TIME? HOW IS HE A SIDEKICK WITH MORE MINUTES AND MORE STATS IN EVERY STATISTICAL CATEGORY?

YOU HATE LEBRON SO MUCH, YOU CANNOT SEE THAT WADE IS HIS SIDEKICK

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I didn't know the best player on a team was also a part time VooDoo master that has the direct ability to make his teammates play above and beyond their capabilities. .
the thing is, the regular season records support regarding lebron as that voodoo master that has the direct ability to make his teammates play above and beyond their capabilities...

look no further than anderson varejao....he is god-awful....but somehow, just somehow, he was 2nd in efficiency last year (at least up to the all star game) and was a sought-after free agent....

ANDERSON VAREJAO....PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANTED TO SIGN HIM TO A CONTRACT!

roll.gif

"Dude got frustrated and left, im just reserving judgment till playoffs and this time he has no excuse."

Yes, because should LeBron do his thing and Wade or Bosh not play well in a series, the Heat don't win a title. And yet that's LeBron's fault?
right. lol, dudes are automatically blaming lebron for losing a game that hasnt even been played. bosh and wade could shoot 0-20 both, they lose, and it's lebron's fault for not being a winner...
eyes.gif

how is the hate for one man this strong?

i mean, i admittedly don't like kobe....but good lord....when those laker teams sucked and he was crying for a trade, never once did i ever think "man, the lakers are sucky cause kobe isnt a winner"

i could CLEARLY see he was on a team with BUMS....

you dudes hate lebron so much that youre actually VOUCHING for the bums he's played with!

roll.gif
 you guys are talking up wally sczerbiak and drew gooden?

wooooooord?

if it don't happen this year, he's 0-8.  8 years, 8 ringless years. 
you people are ******ed.

roll.gif

0-8.....like cleveland had any chance of winning anything his first couple of years until he SINGLE HANDEDLY desimated the pistons DYNASTY....
roll.gif

if anything, i'd say lebron is 0-3.....if ANYTHING.....technically he's 0-1.....leading the bummiest finals team of all time against the SPURS in their prime....

this dude said 0-8......
roll.gif

HE WAS EXPECTED TO WIN A RING HIS ROOKIE SEASON, YES, AND HE FAILED AT THAT

roll.gif

When or if he wins, fine, he's done it now, now we can all sit back and enjoy and see where his career takes him. 
i cant wait....cause then...what will you say? "oh, he can't score 1000 points a game, tho"?

All the other guys found ways to get it done, one way or another.
no, typically their organizations found a way to get it done....by assembling the best roster.....genius

None of those guys went 0-8, period. 
okay, Jordan went 0-6 by your logic, tho...and lebron is CURRENTLY 0-7....by your logic, he's BARELY under jordan....barely.

larry bird and russell won rings together.....
roll.gif

any other dudes you vouch for being "great" due to rings i need to look up?

it took KG 12 years, he's so garbage, huh? suck a loser, right?

eyes.gif

kobe lost with pau and odom

roll.gif

win or lose he's just as much to blame as the #12 on the bench..
YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED AN ORGANIZED SPORT, SHUT YOUR MOUTH, BOY

roll.gif
 "i got a triple double, but we lost....damn, its just as my fault as the guy who went 2-18 from the floor...."

idiot dudes.

you hate is outweighing logic and reason....

you're arguing out of emotion and it makes you look stupid.

By THEMSELVES, right? Gee, that should say alot about Kobe's championships from 2003 to 2008.
right, kobe won so many rings from 2003-2008....so many

laugh.gif

so when they lose it's not just on lebron, but when they win or have a great record it is the importance of lebron on that team or how lebron had that effect on the team... so only when it is bad news people say it's not only lebron on the team.. but when they win "lebron carried the team to a win'... is that how it goes?

wanting all the shine for winning, but not the responsibility for losing

2. Who said HE wants the shine?

1. The guy had "Chosen One" tattooed on his back when he was 18 years old.
2. He sat in a throne for his first poster with Nike before he'd even played a game.
3. When asked what he wanted from his career/what he wanted to be, his answer was "global icon".

The arrogance he throws out on a nightly/monthly/yearly basis is annoying as hell to see, especially when he hasn't done anything of real worth other than individual accolades.

you're sooooo upset....
roll.gif

you mad about a nike ad and a tattoo!?

roll.gif

Yes, LeBron has that NOW. This Heat era has just started. If he doesn't get one NOW, but he is still playing out of this world (like he is doing), why are we questioning HIM?
as in, not even half an NBA season, yet....

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

"Yes, one man alone has that much power in relation to his team."

Doesn't replace the team though. LBJ wasn't winning those games with everyone else in the bench playing one on five.

What does the first sentence in your sig say?

i dunno man, he was basically playing 1-on-5

everyone criticizes him for his last playoff game for cleveland, that he gave up

HE WAS PLAYING 1-ON-5 BASKETBALL

you all say "he's not out there playing 1-on-5" he really was....

wade was too, and bosh was, too, to an extent...

WHICH IS WHY THEY TEAMED UP, THEY WERE TIRED OF PLAYING 1-ON-5, THEN HAVING LAMES LIKE YOU CRITCIZE THEM FOR "NOT WINNING IT ALL" or being "0-8"

Why is LeBron being held responsible for those guys not bringing it on a consistent basis during the playoffs? He shouldn't be held responsible.
because, DC, these dudes are scorned women-like....

We know he's the best player in the league. Now he has a championship squad around him he just has to deliver with a title. Yes, he's taken bum @## teams to the Finals, ECF, and best record in the league but no one cares about runner ups and !$*$. He needs to win a title. He's going to go down as an all-time great regardless of having a title or not barring injury though.
yeah, thanks.

It's not enough to make them the favorites when you have no other depth besides them, but then again you're the same guy that thinks Jamison = Pau Gasol
roll.gif

eddie house, and jones. long term contract for joel anthony and who can forget big Zeeeeeeeeee.
indifferent.gif

so when will lebron have a good enough supporting cast? bill Russel needs to be his center? it isn't fair unless he has a prime shaq? funny i remember mike winning without a legit center in the era of great centers.

I remember jordan playing on the same team with the 2nd best player in the NBA at the time, too, tho....

AND hall of fame forwards.........

he has dwayne freaking wade on his team. a star power forward. plus about 3 sharp shooters. he has no excuses. zlich. none.

if he loses we will see people blaming wade and bosh instead of the chosen one.

laugh.gif
, If lebron shows up and they don't, yes, we will be blaming them....

James Jones is a BUM
laugh.gif

Eddie House is close to a BUM

Mike Miller is a good, solid player.

besides Bosh, their entire front court is filled with BUMS

if they win this year, it will be a testiment to how great bron and wade really are....

Surprised a hater like you didn't mention the "great" college champion "clutch" player Mario Chalmers yet

BRO, they got carlos arroyo, tho, how can lebron lose?

AROD is better than Jeter. doesn't make it his team. but forget all that, just let me know how much more help he needs.
yeah, cause playing 3rd base is like handling the basketball 78 percent of the time....
eyes.gif

how much more depth does a team like that need. because i remember lebron claiming they would win the next 7
URL]
, how much depth does a team need...in the era of Boston, Orlando and Los Angeles....

URL]

he did say that they'd win the next 7....

question, if they win the next 7 will you submit to lebron james?

With all the bonafide scrubs he's played with since he came into the league. Another top 3 player by his side and another All-Star should be more than enough.
i actually agree with this statement....

HOWEVER, if they don't show up, you can't blame him....

Goddamn the hate in here is absurd,you guys are acting like they took turns banging your sisters and mothers 
URL]
scorned-lover-like.....nah, he just banged their favorite team for 7 years with the garbage $$! cavs....

i think people outside of cleveland that have so much hate for lebron are just mad they got styled on by the worst team, historically, in the NBA....

they had sloppy-drunk lames from cleveland styling on them for 7 years...

hence all the ohio hate, as well...

you guys really have that much hate in your heart for a dude because he's amazing?

URL]

i thought i hated kobe, but nah, i just dont care for him...

THIS is true hate.....

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

I give up.

This isn't just Maverick Carter, this is his whole damn crew on here. 

(and im a tOSU alum, boy)
This would make you above the age of 15, which is highly unexpected. I was expecting 17 tops. Nonetheless, your alumni affiliation is now the worst thing to come out of Columbus since Kosta Koufos.

I'm embarrassed.

you're also emotional and scorned because lebron left that hellhole called cleveland

you're saltier than mo williams

roll.gif

Lebron is truly the best because of the 40-45 win difference that he had on the Cavs. It was just himself. 40-45 wins is A HUGE A@# Amount.
point of post. entire point of post. thesis statement of post.

30t6p3b.gif

oh, the irony...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

30t6p3b.gif

why shouldn't he? even dwade thinks so. and dwade is a top 3-4 player in this L. the only way he won't win is if the media is tired of giving it to him every year, same case w/ MJ.

it's not only that lebron has the numbers, his team alawys has a top 2-3 record in the L in the reg season

so cause wade says so, thats good enough? okay... you know what, you're right... lebron can have mvp every year... it's like you just said.. his team always has the top 2-3 record in the regular season... not in the playoffs...

he can have as many mvp's as he wants... cause he wont get any rings... last time i checked, the road to becoming a champion went through los angeles

who is dickriding who, again?

besides i think that if lebron didnt want a player on the roster that guy would be traded or gotten rid of.. so since he couldnt get a sidekick in cleveland, he decided to be a sidekick in miami.. good idea.. just now, if they lose in the playoffs, none of the fanboys can blame it on his supporting cast.
the hate can't even be masked at this point. HOW IS HE A SIDEKICK WHEN HE HANDLES THE BALL A MAJORITY OF THE TIME? HOW IS HE A SIDEKICK WITH MORE MINUTES AND MORE STATS IN EVERY STATISTICAL CATEGORY?

YOU HATE LEBRON SO MUCH, YOU CANNOT SEE THAT WADE IS HIS SIDEKICK

roll.gif

I didn't know the best player on a team was also a part time VooDoo master that has the direct ability to make his teammates play above and beyond their capabilities. .
the thing is, the regular season records support regarding lebron as that voodoo master that has the direct ability to make his teammates play above and beyond their capabilities...

look no further than anderson varejao....he is god-awful....but somehow, just somehow, he was 2nd in efficiency last year (at least up to the all star game) and was a sought-after free agent....

ANDERSON VAREJAO....PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANTED TO SIGN HIM TO A CONTRACT!

roll.gif

"Dude got frustrated and left, im just reserving judgment till playoffs and this time he has no excuse."

Yes, because should LeBron do his thing and Wade or Bosh not play well in a series, the Heat don't win a title. And yet that's LeBron's fault?
right. lol, dudes are automatically blaming lebron for losing a game that hasnt even been played. bosh and wade could shoot 0-20 both, they lose, and it's lebron's fault for not being a winner...
eyes.gif

how is the hate for one man this strong?

i mean, i admittedly don't like kobe....but good lord....when those laker teams sucked and he was crying for a trade, never once did i ever think "man, the lakers are sucky cause kobe isnt a winner"

i could CLEARLY see he was on a team with BUMS....

you dudes hate lebron so much that youre actually VOUCHING for the bums he's played with!

roll.gif
 you guys are talking up wally sczerbiak and drew gooden?

wooooooord?

if it don't happen this year, he's 0-8.  8 years, 8 ringless years. 
you people are ******ed.

roll.gif

0-8.....like cleveland had any chance of winning anything his first couple of years until he SINGLE HANDEDLY desimated the pistons DYNASTY....
roll.gif

if anything, i'd say lebron is 0-3.....if ANYTHING.....technically he's 0-1.....leading the bummiest finals team of all time against the SPURS in their prime....

this dude said 0-8......
roll.gif

HE WAS EXPECTED TO WIN A RING HIS ROOKIE SEASON, YES, AND HE FAILED AT THAT

roll.gif

When or if he wins, fine, he's done it now, now we can all sit back and enjoy and see where his career takes him. 
i cant wait....cause then...what will you say? "oh, he can't score 1000 points a game, tho"?

All the other guys found ways to get it done, one way or another.
no, typically their organizations found a way to get it done....by assembling the best roster.....genius

None of those guys went 0-8, period. 
okay, Jordan went 0-6 by your logic, tho...and lebron is CURRENTLY 0-7....by your logic, he's BARELY under jordan....barely.

larry bird and russell won rings together.....
roll.gif

any other dudes you vouch for being "great" due to rings i need to look up?

it took KG 12 years, he's so garbage, huh? suck a loser, right?

eyes.gif

kobe lost with pau and odom

roll.gif

win or lose he's just as much to blame as the #12 on the bench..
YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED AN ORGANIZED SPORT, SHUT YOUR MOUTH, BOY

roll.gif
 "i got a triple double, but we lost....damn, its just as my fault as the guy who went 2-18 from the floor...."

idiot dudes.

you hate is outweighing logic and reason....

you're arguing out of emotion and it makes you look stupid.

By THEMSELVES, right? Gee, that should say alot about Kobe's championships from 2003 to 2008.
right, kobe won so many rings from 2003-2008....so many

laugh.gif

so when they lose it's not just on lebron, but when they win or have a great record it is the importance of lebron on that team or how lebron had that effect on the team... so only when it is bad news people say it's not only lebron on the team.. but when they win "lebron carried the team to a win'... is that how it goes?

wanting all the shine for winning, but not the responsibility for losing

2. Who said HE wants the shine?

1. The guy had "Chosen One" tattooed on his back when he was 18 years old.
2. He sat in a throne for his first poster with Nike before he'd even played a game.
3. When asked what he wanted from his career/what he wanted to be, his answer was "global icon".

The arrogance he throws out on a nightly/monthly/yearly basis is annoying as hell to see, especially when he hasn't done anything of real worth other than individual accolades.

you're sooooo upset....
roll.gif

you mad about a nike ad and a tattoo!?

roll.gif

Yes, LeBron has that NOW. This Heat era has just started. If he doesn't get one NOW, but he is still playing out of this world (like he is doing), why are we questioning HIM?
as in, not even half an NBA season, yet....

"Yes, one man alone has that much power in relation to his team."

Doesn't replace the team though. LBJ wasn't winning those games with everyone else in the bench playing one on five.

What does the first sentence in your sig say?

i dunno man, he was basically playing 1-on-5

everyone criticizes him for his last playoff game for cleveland, that he gave up

HE WAS PLAYING 1-ON-5 BASKETBALL

you all say "he's not out there playing 1-on-5" he really was....

wade was too, and bosh was, too, to an extent...

WHICH IS WHY THEY TEAMED UP, THEY WERE TIRED OF PLAYING 1-ON-5, THEN HAVING LAMES LIKE YOU CRITCIZE THEM FOR "NOT WINNING IT ALL" or being "0-8"

Why is LeBron being held responsible for those guys not bringing it on a consistent basis during the playoffs? He shouldn't be held responsible.
because, DC, these dudes are scorned women-like....

We know he's the best player in the league. Now he has a championship squad around him he just has to deliver with a title. Yes, he's taken bum @## teams to the Finals, ECF, and best record in the league but no one cares about runner ups and !$*$. He needs to win a title. He's going to go down as an all-time great regardless of having a title or not barring injury though.
yeah, thanks.

It's not enough to make them the favorites when you have no other depth besides them, but then again you're the same guy that thinks Jamison = Pau Gasol
roll.gif

eddie house, and jones. long term contract for joel anthony and who can forget big Zeeeeeeeeee.
indifferent.gif

so when will lebron have a good enough supporting cast? bill Russel needs to be his center? it isn't fair unless he has a prime shaq? funny i remember mike winning without a legit center in the era of great centers.

I remember jordan playing on the same team with the 2nd best player in the NBA at the time, too, tho....

AND hall of fame forwards.........

he has dwayne freaking wade on his team. a star power forward. plus about 3 sharp shooters. he has no excuses. zlich. none.

if he loses we will see people blaming wade and bosh instead of the chosen one.

laugh.gif
, If lebron shows up and they don't, yes, we will be blaming them....

James Jones is a BUM
laugh.gif

Eddie House is close to a BUM

Mike Miller is a good, solid player.

besides Bosh, their entire front court is filled with BUMS

if they win this year, it will be a testiment to how great bron and wade really are....

Surprised a hater like you didn't mention the "great" college champion "clutch" player Mario Chalmers yet

BRO, they got carlos arroyo, tho, how can lebron lose?

AROD is better than Jeter. doesn't make it his team. but forget all that, just let me know how much more help he needs.
yeah, cause playing 3rd base is like handling the basketball 78 percent of the time....
eyes.gif

how much more depth does a team like that need. because i remember lebron claiming they would win the next 7
URL]
, how much depth does a team need...in the era of Boston, Orlando and Los Angeles....

URL]

he did say that they'd win the next 7....

question, if they win the next 7 will you submit to lebron james?

With all the bonafide scrubs he's played with since he came into the league. Another top 3 player by his side and another All-Star should be more than enough.
i actually agree with this statement....

HOWEVER, if they don't show up, you can't blame him....

Goddamn the hate in here is absurd,you guys are acting like they took turns banging your sisters and mothers 
URL]
scorned-lover-like.....nah, he just banged their favorite team for 7 years with the garbage $$! cavs....

i think people outside of cleveland that have so much hate for lebron are just mad they got styled on by the worst team, historically, in the NBA....

they had sloppy-drunk lames from cleveland styling on them for 7 years...

hence all the ohio hate, as well...

you guys really have that much hate in your heart for a dude because he's amazing?

URL]

i thought i hated kobe, but nah, i just dont care for him...

THIS is true hate.....

Originally Posted by belle155

someone has a lot of time on their hands

it took all of 20 minutes....at work....

but thanks for contributing to the post, tho

eyes.gif

eNPHAN for S&T poster of the year 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Spitting some sense into some of you for once. 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

someone has a lot of time on their hands

it took all of 20 minutes....at work....

but thanks for contributing to the post, tho

eyes.gif

eNPHAN for S&T poster of the year 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Spitting some sense into some of you for once. 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

He's sonning you guys left and right
pimp.gif

Just give up

should they call me "father", like i was a man of the cloth?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

He's sonning you guys left and right
pimp.gif

Just give up

should they call me "father", like i was a man of the cloth?

laugh.gif

If Kobe somehow joined your local gym with guys that play like Phillip Seymour Hoffman in "Along Came Polly", and they played a team of NBA players that AREN'T stars to a game of 21, which team would you all take?

And which PLAYER would you all take?

And after listening to your own answers, how DUMB do you all feel for equivocating player performance with team performance?

If Kobe somehow joined your local gym with guys that play like Phillip Seymour Hoffman in "Along Came Polly", and they played a team of NBA players that AREN'T stars to a game of 21, which team would you all take?

And after listening to your own answers, how DUMB do you all feel for equivocating player performance with team performance?

Ain't nothing dumb about it.  This is what they play for.  Despite all your crying about it. 

Nobody gives a crap about the Offensive guard that just won a super bowl in GB.  They care that as a QB, Aaron Rodgers has one.  It matters

Nobody cares that Derek Fisher has 5, they care that Kobe has 5.  Why?  He's the star of the team.

For the stars, the set of rules are different.  People got jokes and bring up Adam Morrison, and Brian Scal, and 100's of others., but when we are talking about the best of the best, IT MATTERS.  So make up all the dumb lame scenarios you want, the general perception of what players win, and what players don't MATTERS. 
Nobody comparing Adam Morrison to Lebron James because they are not even in the same stratosphere as players.  But when you talk Lebron James and Magic Johnson, then you have something to talk about and when you split hairs, one has something, the other doesn't.  That's it.  Period. 

The kid still has time.  He may very well get his rings and all of this will be forgotten.  Then we'll really be able to start setting guys apart.  But you want to play games, then try this. 

Bron goes real big for the next 10 years.  No injuries, 75+ games a year for 10 more seasons.  HUGE numbers.  Goes, 35,000 points, 10,000 assists, 10,000 rebounds.  7 MVP's.  Highest PER in the history of the game.  Breaks all the playoff records as well.  7,500 points.  3,500 assists and rebounds.  30, 8 and 8 a game for his career.  200 triple doubles, the works.  HUGE numbers.  Regular season, playoffs, everything. 

But never wins a ring.  0. 

You going to try and tell me and the rest of the world that he is better then MJ, Kareem, Russell, Magic, Bird, Duncan, Shaq, Kobe, ALL OF THEM? 

Cuz I don't see anyone spoutin off about Karl Malone is a top 5-10 all time NBA player.  And he has crazy numbers across the board.  He's not even the best PF anymore, why? 

Joe Montana is considered the best QB of all time.  His numbers are average.  Favre got better numbers, Elway, Marino, Manning, but Joe is considered best.  Why? 

Rings matter.  It's why they play for.  Ain't nobody on the ground crying after winning a game in February, but win a 4th game in June, these dudes turn into 2 year olds with their tears.  They spend their whole life trying to win these rings.  And you in here jumpin up and down at everyone for saying they matter when talking about a players career. 
eyes.gif

Everyone knows the teammate angle.  Very tough to win it all.  Some seasons it might be easier to win then others.  That's how it goes. 

Ain't nothing dumb about it.  This is what they play for.  Despite all your crying about it. 

Nobody gives a crap about the Offensive guard that just won a super bowl in GB.  They care that as a QB, Aaron Rodgers has one.  It matters

Nobody cares that Derek Fisher has 5, they care that Kobe has 5.  Why?  He's the star of the team.

For the stars, the set of rules are different.  People got jokes and bring up Adam Morrison, and Brian Scal, and 100's of others., but when we are talking about the best of the best, IT MATTERS.  So make up all the dumb lame scenarios you want, the general perception of what players win, and what players don't MATTERS. 
Nobody comparing Adam Morrison to Lebron James because they are not even in the same stratosphere as players.  But when you talk Lebron James and Magic Johnson, then you have something to talk about and when you split hairs, one has something, the other doesn't.  That's it.  Period. 

The kid still has time.  He may very well get his rings and all of this will be forgotten.  Then we'll really be able to start setting guys apart.  But you want to play games, then try this. 

Bron goes real big for the next 10 years.  No injuries, 75+ games a year for 10 more seasons.  HUGE numbers.  Goes, 35,000 points, 10,000 assists, 10,000 rebounds.  7 MVP's.  Highest PER in the history of the game.  Breaks all the playoff records as well.  7,500 points.  3,500 assists and rebounds.  30, 8 and 8 a game for his career.  200 triple doubles, the works.  HUGE numbers.  Regular season, playoffs, everything. 

But never wins a ring.  0. 

You going to try and tell me and the rest of the world that he is better then MJ, Kareem, Russell, Magic, Bird, Duncan, Shaq, Kobe, ALL OF THEM? 

Cuz I don't see anyone spoutin off about Karl Malone is a top 5-10 all time NBA player.  And he has crazy numbers across the board.  He's not even the best PF anymore, why? 

Joe Montana is considered the best QB of all time.  His numbers are average.  Favre got better numbers, Elway, Marino, Manning, but Joe is considered best.  Why? 

Rings matter.  It's why they play for.  Ain't nobody on the ground crying after winning a game in February, but win a 4th game in June, these dudes turn into 2 year olds with their tears.  They spend their whole life trying to win these rings.  And you in here jumpin up and down at everyone for saying they matter when talking about a players career. 
eyes.gif

Everyone knows the teammate angle.  Very tough to win it all.  Some seasons it might be easier to win then others.  That's how it goes. 

A long %#% post (with some pathetic strawmen as well) that doesn't even answer the question as I asked them.
laugh.gif

Typical Kobe stan logic. When you're asked questions that expose your flawed arguments, either don't answer them or shift the goalposts.

A long %#% post (with some pathetic strawmen as well) that doesn't even answer the question as I asked them.
laugh.gif

Typical Kobe stan logic. When you're asked questions that expose your flawed arguments, either don't answer them or shift the goalposts.

Back
Top Bottom