Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

i'm slowly starting to believe Lebron> Kobe.
Depending on this Finals and what Kobe does for vengeance next year.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I will not admit  this until he win MVP of the finals this year 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

This dude...

And any other scenario would mean LeBron not being the best player in the world, right?

Besides, LeBron could average a 30 point triple-double this series with the Mavs being swept, and any comment you made about LeBron would still be wrapped in some aura of hate.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

This dude...

And any other scenario would mean LeBron not being the best player in the world, right?

Besides, LeBron could average a 30 point triple-double this series with the Mavs being swept, and any comment you made about LeBron would still be wrapped in some aura of hate.

i feel like wades iq > lebrons

even though lebron is more athletic

i feel they are skilled evenly

MJ iq > all

MJ = athletic/skill all

kobe killer instinct > lbj and wade...maybe equal to MJ

MJ iq > all

MJ = athletic/skill all

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

you too slow man. that was a done deal a good 4years ago lol this guy

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

you too slow man. that was a done deal a good 4years ago lol this guy

Originally Posted by blazinRook

MJ iq > all

MJ = athletic/skill all

you can't be serious

MJ iq > all

MJ = athletic/skill all

you can't be serious

i can't stand lebron but i came to terms w/ this a long time ago ....

dude is wack for forming the super friends but ehhhhh .... he's on a tear ...

i can't stand lebron but i came to terms w/ this a long time ago ....

dude is wack for forming the super friends but ehhhhh .... he's on a tear ...

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

grin.gif

laugh.gif

This dude...

Yes, If Wade or Dirk win the MVP

Kobe IS NOT the best player right now

Chill

I'll give credit when credit is due. I am not a blind hater like you. I am a  better person. A superior person
pimp.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

This dude...

Chill

I'll give credit when credit is due. I am not a blind hater like you. I am a  better person. A superior person
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

MJ iq > all

MJ = athletic/skill all

you can't be serious
Mj might be the most skilled player some of us have ever witness but in know way shape or form is he more physically gifted then LBJ.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

MJ iq > all

MJ = athletic/skill all

you can't be serious
Mj might be the most skilled player some of us have ever witness but in know way shape or form is he more physically gifted then LBJ.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

This dude...

Chill

pimp.gif

You are nothing short of being a blind hater. You saying that you aren't won't change that one bit. Finals MVP means that much, huh? The last resort of the LeBron James hater. I bet you were agreeing with Paul Pierce to the extreme after he claimed that he was the best player in the world when he won Finals MVP in 08. LeBron will probably end up winning Finals MVP anyway.

You'll give credit when credit is due? After seeing your posts in the game thread, that's just laughable.

The man was the definition of CLUTCH tonight. Offense:

Three pointer to cut the lead to 77-72
Three pointer to tie the game 79-79
Long two to give the Heat a 81-79 lead
Not a single missed shot inbetween these three

Defense:

Steal after a deflection on Rose
Block on Rose at the buzzer

He even grabbed a couple of key rebounds during the Heat comeback.

And yet all you try to do is try to make it look as if Rose chocked and disregard what Bron did. Just like your #2 man crush, Skip Brainless will be doing. Wade played like doo-doo this entire series other than the last 2-3 minutes of this game, yet all that would be forgotten if he won Finals MVP? Yeah right, you'll give credit when credit is due my %#*, you blind HATER. Go back and sit on your bed in a dark rook and cry.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

This dude...

Chill

pimp.gif

You are nothing short of being a blind hater. You saying that you aren't won't change that one bit. Finals MVP means that much, huh? The last resort of the LeBron James hater. I bet you were agreeing with Paul Pierce to the extreme after he claimed that he was the best player in the world when he won Finals MVP in 08. LeBron will probably end up winning Finals MVP anyway.

You'll give credit when credit is due? After seeing your posts in the game thread, that's just laughable.

Defense:

And yet all you try to do is try to make it look as if Rose chocked and disregard what Bron did. Just like your #2 man crush, Skip Brainless will be doing. Wade played like doo-doo this entire series other than the last 2-3 minutes of this game, yet all that would be forgotten if he won Finals MVP? Yeah right, you'll give credit when credit is due my %#*, you blind HATER. Go back and sit on your bed in a dark rook and cry.

laugh.gif

This dude...

Chill

pimp.gif

Defense:

how does that make him the best player in the league right now? Look at what dirk just did. Rose has been trash all playoffs except for a few games. Dude was going something like 3-15 against the Pacers.
Dirk is doing it with no other hall of famers or all stars on his team.

The hell would I cry for? Lakers have been feasting the last 11 years. We got revenge on everyone. Like I said I will give credit if Lebron gets finals mvp. Something I don't think you did the past 2 finals with kobe.
Hell, I don't think you have ever given credit to kobe for anything.

laugh.gif

This dude...

Chill

pimp.gif

Defense:

how does that make him the best player in the league right now? Look at what dirk just did. Rose has been trash all playoffs except for a few games. Dude was going something like 3-15 against the Pacers.

The hell would I cry for? Lakers have been feasting the last 11 years. We got revenge on everyone. Like I said I will give credit if Lebron gets finals mvp. Something I don't think you did the past 2 finals with kobe.

Chill

pimp.gif

Defense:

A player HAS to win Finals MVP - an award that is based on a mere 7 games and doesn't take the rest of the regular season and playoffs into account - to be the best player in your eyes?
roll.gif
Funny, because when Paul Pierce won that award in '08 and procliamed himself the best player in the world (including better than Kobe) I remember the basketball world laughing at him the whole summer. STOP the flip-flopping.

Chill

pimp.gif

Defense:

A player HAS to win Finals MVP - an award that is based on a mere 7 games and doesn't take the rest of the regular season and playoffs into account - to be the best player in your eyes?
roll.gif
Funny, because when Paul Pierce won that award in '08 and procliamed himself the best player in the world (including better than Kobe) I remember the basketball world laughing at him the whole summer. STOP the flip-flopping.

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Rolaholic wrote:

These are LeBrons post-season averages

29.3 PPG,8.4 RPG and 7.3 APG including 6 triple doubles (1 of which he had in his last playoff game vs the Celtics,27-19-10) 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Saying that he can't perform in the playoffs is absolutely idiotic when he's put up the best playoff numbers since MJ.

But yet STILL does not have a championship.

Until he gets ONE ring, can you put him in the company of MJ and Kobe.

Even D.Wade has a ring.

Lebron has had mulitple chances, but has come up short EVERY time.

If Durant ever gets a big man in OKC, Lebron might not ever get a ring.
laugh.gif

if they get perkins . its over
Unstoppable 

Back
Top Bottom