okay, new year's eve...what are you doing?

me and the womans 5 year anny ... luckily, she isnt pressed to do something big so ill prolly buy a bottle and cook some dinner for us and watch the ball drop... something chill

For those of you in the Richmond Area you can always come down to carytown and watch the ball rise. Last year there were about 5000 people having a good timethis year is suppose to be even more. We will be open at Hospitality to help our customers escape the cold and get some good deals. If you wanna see what lastyear looked like and more info on this year. www.carytownnye.com We all had fun last year and its something different then watching it on tv.

myself and Jerome Baker from Commonwealth DC will be spinning over at Napoleon in Adams Morgan (downstairs). I believe it is a free event...

Keepin' my black A_S in the house...The law still on me till Jan. 9th.
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by indeethot

myself and Jerome from Commonwealth DC will be spinning over at Napoleon in Adams Morgan (downstairs). I believe it is a free event...
Yup.

Come thru. Great music. Good people. Excellent way to ring the year in.

Originally Posted by indeethot

myself and Jerome Baker from Commonwealth DC will be spinning over at Napoleon in Adams Morgan (downstairs). I believe it is a free event...
Sounds cool. Might stop through.

Lookin like Platinum for me too, I dont really liek Fur that much and I aint 21 so it is wut it is....

IT GOES DOWN TONIGHT!!!

THE NEW YEARS GET DOWN!

@

NAPOLEON
1847 COLUMBIA RD
(on the corner of Columbia & Mintwood)
Washington, DC 20009

FREE ENTRY ALL NIGHT LONG.
GREAT ATMOSPHERE.
EXCELLENT MUSIC.

COME THRU.

^^^its adams morgan...what more can you expect???

just make sure you get a slice a pizza..

Prolly just having a few close friends over, VA, especially on the Parkway and Route 1 ALWAYS are hunting for Drunk Drivers and im not down with getting a DUI.

If u plan on going to Platinum I think u gotta get ur tickets in advance....they're at ticketmaster and on the site

Back
Top Bottom