Okay so the ISS Marketplace is free again?!?!!?!

$teve wrote:

I love posts like this. Where do you think the money is going to? I stated CLEARLY it was going to help cover some of the costs to keep this site running and growing. What - do you want an itemized list of server memory / disk space / bandwidth? And do you know why it was always free? Because I paid for it. I could have bought a Ferrari - a new one - with the money I've spent on this place - but I didn't. I know the haters would like to look past that - but it is the truth. I've always kept this place going because I like the community. I'm one of the few people who have met 1,000s of sneakerheads worldwide - and all of them that I have met in person I've dug.

And for those that paid the $5 - they should feel good that they did the right thing. Those who cried like you should feel like a tool. In fact - it would be great for people like you who use this site for free and complain / cry / *%+%+ in between adjusting your tampon should split the costs with me so we can see how much you really support the community. I'll give you my bank details.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom