Okay so this racist dude at my job...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Durden7

If he wanted to fight him because of the cheap shot in football then the post title shouldn't even include the word racist. The way I read the post it seemed to be more about his racism than the cheap shot. If someone cheap shotted me, id be heated too but if the person was racist or not wouldnt bother me.
The racist was included b/c it alluded to why the situation of the OP.-- a racist coworker who has a grudge against him....Reducing it to a cheap shot in football would be erroneous.

Racist jokes arent acceptable at all, and yes youre right that it is still directed at the person even if it wasnt meant to be. If theres no malacious intent involved then I dont see why its reason to get heated with someone at work.
isn't malice already inherent in a racist joke?...

dirty be dropping that science
laugh.gif
but really i say handle itas best you can. i'd just step to him like a man and deal if that don't work you can always drop him
indifferent.gif

I can consider myself to be a vindictive person. My boys have gotten paid to beat someone to near death to send a message. This racist dude sounds like thetype that needs to be taught a lesson. Why get your hands dirty and risk your profession? If you have homeboys that can give this dude a beat down out ofnowhere, or you can pay a couple of goons to do it, it might change the way he talks to people at work and in his life.

don't risk losing your job bruh, it ain't worth it... TRUST ME. suckers like him will learn soon enough letting their mouth run like that.

Back
Top Bottom