OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

$84
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

are these the official OG colorway?

i thought it was royal blue instead of purple.. someone school me.

Og was a darker shade of purple with some purple paint around the heel.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

idk if it's been reported yet, but foot action 32nd st has them, they look really nice in person, air bubbles even seem to be right
Do you mean 34th st NYC?
lol, yea my bad 34th st...i was going to 32nd st before and prolly wrote that by accident, lol

+$++, they out? I'm gonna start hunting for both pairs tomorrow...I might head back to the City on Thursday so we'll see how that goes...

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Copped got them for $110

where?
My boy owns his own spot thats how i got that price..but the retail is 120...
you'd think you would get a bigger discount since he owns the spot but hey,a discounts a discount.

seen em today at footlocker cross county mall here in yonkers.will be copping asap.
I didnt wanna kill him to much on the price since he gave me the jordan 12's nubuck for $120

thethrill,

My bad homie, just found out that menlo will in fact be receiving them...guess plans changed...should be in the next couple days...

Yeah, there was no way I was passing on these. It took me 3 years to find me a DS pair of 03's in a size 10 and finally got them this January. These aredefinitely my favorite barkleys, but the lows were garbage. They did alot better with the air unit on these than the Lows. However, OG's will always bebest because of that huge air Unit.
smile.gif

blackredxiiigoat wrote: My bad homie, just found out that menlo will in fact be receiving them...guess plans changed...should be in the next couple days...

No prob, good lookin out. They usually get pretty much everything and it aint too hard to swing by and pick it up. The beasts dont come out to Menlo for somereason lol.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

DMV heads, these have officially hit!
nerd.gif

got my pair on lock, will be picking them up after work.
pimp.gif

happy.gif

Good lookin out, will be making the neccesary phonecalls...

Originally Posted by Dakid4996

804 heads, I believe the shoecity off midlo turnpike has them.

good look yo..i gotta sell my cdp x's first. then im coppin these cb's

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

^^ Hook it up over here... with the chick in your avy.
lol she's all mine.. our 4 year anniversary is coming in august ..
Congrats on the anniv.

Got mine this morning I am more than impressed with the size of the air bubble. After passing on the 03's these didn't even take no thinking.

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Is it just me or would anyone else trade their VNDS Freshwater Griff's for these?

i wouldnt...im trying to get rid of these cdp x's first

Originally Posted by Dakid4996

804 heads, I believe the shoecity off midlo turnpike has them.
they just got the truck in, asked the ppl in the store all i got was idk
eyes.gif
ima go back later to see whats up, i hope they
get the volt griffs too

Back
Top Bottom