OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by MiAs23

804 have these dropped yet? and is worth it to sell a pair of vvnds pair of flightposite eggplants to get a pair of these??

I wouldn't trade Eggplant's to get these

i would do it also. but not for the foams!!

Originally Posted by Dakid4996

Most likely by the end of this week for the 804.

i hope so,
nerd.gif
went to every dtlr in the city saw nothing, i hope these dontsneak up cuz of right now these would be the only shoe worth getting so they gonna fly out the stores...errrrrr..
mad.gif

...gotta keep a eye out
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Originally Posted by Dakid4996

Most likely by the end of this week for the 804.

i hope so,
nerd.gif
went to every dtlr in the city saw nothing, i hope these dont sneak up cuz of right now these would be the only shoe worth getting so they gonna fly out the stores...errrrrr..
mad.gif

...gotta keep a eye out
nerd.gif
Its kinda strange that the DTLR's in DC, and PG County got them, but the stores in Richmond did not get them yet.

Maybe Mr Eyes Of Hazel could shed some light......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

804 have these dropped yet? and is worth it to sell a pair of vvnds pair of flightposite eggplants to get a pair of these??

Flightposites are ugly to me so I'd say go for it.
laugh.gif
But just forexample you would be willing to trade purple foamposites for these then that would be maniacal. Foams are just too sophisticated of a shoe to trade em'straigh up for these....flightposites probably as well but do you.
grin.gif

baltimore DTLR has them too, but i don't have any connects there so i'll wait til fa, ftl, champs get them. FTW!

idk if it's been reported yet, but foot action 34th st has them, they look really nice in person, air bubbles even seem to be right

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Flightposites are ugly to me so I'd say go for it.
laugh.gif
But just for example you would be willing to trade purple foamposites for these then that would be maniacal. Foams are just too sophisticated of a shoe to trade em' straigh up for these....flightposites probably as well but do you.
grin.gif

my fault folks..i meant sell the gold flightposites...but i think imma keep those cuz they are grails and most likely sell my cdp x's to get thebarkleys..now is that worth it?? lol

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

idk if it's been reported yet, but foot action 32nd st has them, they look really nice in person, air bubbles even seem to be right
Do you mean 34th st NYC?

Copped a sz 10 off of ebay for 110. I used live.com. LOL. I will post comparison pics of these and the 03's as soon as the come in the mail.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Copped got them for $110

where?
My boy owns his own spot thats how i got that price..but the retail is 120...
you'd think you would get a bigger discount since he owns the spot but hey,a discounts a discount.

seen em today at footlocker cross county mall here in yonkers.will be copping asap.

Back
Top Bottom