Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

This dude Greg Pop calls a momentum timeout when they are up 16 points after giving up 2pts
laugh.gif

Dear Scotty Brooks...

These Spurs.
sick.gif

Watching them play right now is a thing of beauty.

Parker having a great game but Pop still chewed his +%+ out on that last timeout.

This dude buggz hopped on the OKC bandwagon and getting ready to hop right back off. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Spurs is running a clinic on these OKC clowns
eek.gif

Greg Popovich > Phil Jackson

not sure if serious

Not saying I agree, but Pop didnt have anyone named Jordan or Kobe on his team.

But anywhos...beautiful basketball. Just..amazing...

Cotdamn Thunder.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I might have exaggerated a little bit but damn Greg Pop make this offense power Thunder team look so bad out there

And yeap Pop never have MJ or Kobe . Wonder how many rings would Phil won without Kobe or MJ ?

Originally Posted by psk2310

Umm who was supposed to guard Parker when he took that wiiiiiiiiiiiiide open 3?
Russ was. It was in transition but he still should have been back. Who is supposed to give some help to Russ when he's getting run off screens the entire game?
And he has 6 assists, so he's getting KD the ball.. but when Perkins, Ibaka, and Fisher are 4-22.. I don't see how that's Westbrook's fault.

I'm not going to excessively defend him for every criticism, justified or not, but you're just looking for things to hate on.. and it's obvious.

I think he was mad the obvious foul wasn't called quicker.

I saw the ref freaking out right before. Saying enough enough at harden and brooks. And he kept going but camera cut away

this is like playing UNO, you knw youre goin to lose but you keep on gettin cards until you get the Wild +4 just to prolong the game

Back
Top Bottom