Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Damn
30t6p3b.gif
what does okc do with ibaka and harden? Give them both Max deals like kd and Russell?

Originally Posted by Carver

I like how people complain about fouls but the calls are 20/21 pretty even bs both ways..spurs need stops down the stretch can't have a repeat of game 4

Are you a idiot? It's the bogus fouls the refs are giving the the actors on the spurs. The reason spurs have so many fouls is because they do not have the players to match up.

if the Thunder wins tonight, they have this series wrapped up and will be the Heat's worst nightmare. The Thunder are my favorite team behind the Bulls, they just have too much talent and play real team ball
Durant and Westbrook getting rings before Lebron does is just plain 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Parker just grabbed westbrook's hand wow. give the ball to durant you've been making the game harder for the whole team Mr. Westbrook.

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Originally Posted by Carver

I like how people complain about fouls but the calls are 20/21 pretty even bs both ways..spurs need stops down the stretch can't have a repeat of game 4

Are you a idiot? It's the bogus fouls the refs are giving the the actors on the spurs. The reason spurs have so many fouls is because they do not have the players to match up.

oh lol all our fouls are bogus all fouls called for OKC were all legit..k

Back
Top Bottom