Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

ibaka 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Harden 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Russ 
laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 He play's on 100 all the time
30t6p3b.gif
 but his confidence never drop's regardless that is 
eek.gif
 amazing imo

I'm sure a lot of people are extremely mad about that last second meaningless three with spurs at -4.5. Someone lost a lot of money off that for sure

My hatred for the spurs has resurfaced. Parkers flopping was atrocious. Thunder are ready to go to war. These boys will be the champions.

manu forced that, duncan shouldve swung it to jackson. I know manu had the hot hand but that was forced and he had time.
Neal, diaw somebody needs to help out next game. Great game thunder

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. Even Durant stood in the corner watching. And of course there was no play called.
Don't get me wrong, Russ has been playing poorly in the 4th and his shot has been off all series.. but the players stand and watch whoever has the ball.

I'm starting to think that's by design....or lack thereof. That was a crucial possession as well. I'm thinking you can't just watch your guy dribble at half court for 16 seconds.

Harden said after the game, that play was for Durant. Take it from a season ticket holder when I say this, it's the coaching. What's sad is that Brooks was a point guard and doesn't understand ball movement.

James Harden beard gangggggg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thunder really almost gave this game away though...Durant need to man up and go get the ball the last few minutes

Parker been locked up the past 3 games and that's the difference

and i dont care what anyone says i $@%! with Russel Westbrook!

TURRIBLE HORRIBLE ATROCIOUS defense by the Spurs in the 2nd half. This loss is all on them. Just like game 3 they couldn't stop any OKC player, I mean first KD gets hot then Harden gets hot, and when Russ decided he wanted to get in the lane he did at will.

This is what I'm talking about SAS not getting a challenge in the playoffs. That 20 game win streak is so unimportant right now, looking like a footnote. These guys out there playing so slow and old
30t6p3b.gif
Seems like that pressure got to these younger guys; Green and Kiwi. I couldn't believe how many times TD met Harden or Russ face to face in the paint just for them to side step him and score. They had their chance late in the 4th when OKC appeared to be crumbling under pressure unable to execute but they blew their chance on that.

That last 15 seconds was a joke. What is Timmy even doing out there? Especially if he aint taking the 3? Let Jackson run it down as if he was was gonna make a play to shoot the 3 when he's mainly a spot up guy. No Neal, Green, or Parker even in the picture on that play. Pop dropped the ball on that one.

Manu did his thing though
pimp.gif

I don't see SAS winning @ OKC. They always play at a different level at home. May even be in blowout fashion.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

Originally Posted by thachosen123

You try too hard
grin.gif
Westbrook has a turnover, thread jumps 2 pages. Durant throws a bad pass, no one says a word.

But dude this guy is their POINT GAURD and literally brings the ball up runs in a circle and shoots a jumper. He does this consistently. How is that ok?
It's not OK. But did you see that great Harden shot? Did you also see how all the OKC players just stood around and watched? Because that happens all the time, to Russ, Harden, and Durant. Russ can't create like Rondo or CP3, but the offense's stagnation happens even when Russ isn't holding the ball. 

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Because FG% tells the entire story, right? At the end of the day, you know what matters? 11-3. That's their playoff record right now. Russ has shot terribly this series, no denying that.. but poor shooting aside, he's put up 21, 5, 5, with 2 steals and 2 turnovers. And their shot attempts were pretty much equal all season, so this isn't anything shocking or new.

Durant should have more shots than Westbrook, no one is going to say otherwise. But there's more to the game than just shot attempts.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Don't get me wrong, Russ has been playing poorly in the 4th and his shot has been off all series.. but the players stand and watch whoever has the ball.
I'm starting to think that's by design....or lack thereof. That was a crucial possession as well. I'm thinking you can't just watch your guy dribble at half court for 16 seconds.
Harden said after the game, that play was for Durant. Take it from a season ticket holder when I say this, it's the coaching. What's sad is that Brooks was a point guard and doesn't understand ball movement.
I said this last series. Score or miss you watch OKC offense late in the game and it's all one on one. Even MIA has managed to get some cohesiveness with their offense using weave plays and constant cutting. What's crazy to me is how no coach has exploited it yet. For now I'll assume it's cuz they just don't have the defensive personnel.

Back
Top Bottom