Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Btw, Doo been posting lately? Seems like dude was mad active on here about a week ago, then just kinda... slowed down. Can't think of any reason why.

Maybe work picked up real strog around his way?
nerd.gif
Ever since cp1708 got JACK....I been chillin SON.

smokin.gif

They got enough fire power to do it..spurs must keep being aggressive and keep playing D these next 24 minutes

SAS came out hot but we know that rarely ever lasts a full 48 in the playoffs. Hope they're ready to play defense in the 2nd half. I expect either Harden or Russ to step us as KD does his thing.

Been a good game so far.

Great 1st half for the Spurs.

Parker.
sick.gif

Stephen Jackson and Tim Duncan's corpse playing well too.

That Durant 3 at the end of the half might jumpstart the OKC comeback.
nerd.gif

People thinking the ref's are the reason SA is winning right now. Like they not shooting incredible, focused & playing with their life on the line!
30t6p3b.gif

Everyone has come to play....But the game is NOT finished, there is still PLENTY of work to be done.

OKC can heat up at any moment...

PO

Also 3 TO's is the reason it's not as close either. If you do that you will be watching the Westbrook/Durant show...

PO

Originally Posted by KMante

Did Shaq say what I think he said?? 
roll.gif

i thought i heard that too but it also may have been "pitch"
grin.gif

just realized that if it ends tonight, its the last episode of inside for the season
ohwell.gif
, right???

roll.gif

It might have been pitch but it sure didnt sound like pitch. Kenny and Ernie were just like "oh no"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

roll.gif

i thought i heard that too but it also may have been "pitch"
grin.gif

just realized that if it ends tonight, its the last episode of inside for the season
ohwell.gif
, right???
Maaaannn 
ohwell.gif

frown.gif

I still want the Thunder to win though 

These first half leads got all of you acting strange. People proclaiming games are over during the second quarter lols.

Back
Top Bottom