Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

That boy got raaaaaaaaange
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Parker was on fire in the 1st half but he's ice cold in the 2nd.

Not a good sign for the Spurs.

As Parker goes they go.

Thunder take a lot of bad shots early in the shot clock. They make a lot of them so its whatever. But ive seen a lot of their shots come with no rhythm and very early in the SC

Man without Jax in the 2nd half the Spurs would be down at least 8 right now.
Amazing move by Parker.

sick.gif
 at this run, Thunder can't be stopped.

Spurs need to slow this down BADLY  and Tony Parker needs to come alive

EDIT:

That spin 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by DubA169

Okc has about a 97 percent chance to win the game now. Go check Joey crawfords techs to win ratio in the playoffs. The first team he calls a tech on has a HUGE loser rate.

Actually? 

I'm serious. I remember reading about it during the first round. It was something like 25 out of 26 teams that he calls the first tech on in the playoffs lost the game.

Okc has about a 97 percent chance to win the game now. Go check Joey crawfords techs to win ratio in the playoffs. The first team he calls a tech on has a HUGE loser rate.

Actually? 

I'm serious. I remember reading about it during the first round. It was something like 25 out of 26 teams that he calls the first tech on in the playoffs lost the game.

30t6p3b.gif

Disgusting man. 

I'm shocked that this is a 1 pt game right now.. these dudes were up 18, what a quarter for the Thunder.

Actually? 

30t6p3b.gif

Disgusting man. 
i can't even say coincidence ... joey is a *@@*$ ... that is def. a large enough sample size 

Back
Top Bottom