Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

manu can't even be mad. 
laugh.gif

i'm on gamecast...ginobili having too may offensive fouls...is the guy flopping or the other way around?

This series has just been awesome.
Originally Posted by SHUGES

No way. Fish is still a #!!@!. I can't stand him.

Yep.

It all culminated for me when he was traded to the Rockets and he wouldn't report. The NBAPA President refused to report. Great example. 
30t6p3b.gif
!@@!%#@ #!$!$.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Ginobili getting a taste of his own medicine with that Harden flop.
laugh.gif

And how did Jax foul KD on that last play when KD swung his arms into him?
KD's been doing this for quite some time now. Just gets his defender's arms caught in the cookie jar. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by DubA169

I hate that up and under crap.
At least they stopped it being an automatic shooting foul. 

Yeah I credit them for that. Once in a whike they still give the FT's. It's been going on since Reggie not like it's new.But I've noticed so much "trickery" and deceit this season. Maybe the compressed fashion made me notice it more. But it's really annoying.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Yeah I credit them for that. Once in a whike they still give the FT's. It's been going on since Reggie not like it's new.But I've noticed so much "trickery" and deceit this season. Maybe the compressed fashion made me notice it more. But it's really annoying.
They give the FTs because it's still a foul call, but not automatically a shooting one. If they're over the limit, they'll still shoot FTs.

Back
Top Bottom