Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Originally Posted by bjamez20

james-harden.2.jpg

the x factor

_Manu%20Ginobili.JPG

If Manu shows up like his old self, it could be a problem... I think this could be the best match up of the whole series.

OKC in 6 at home. 
Russ will lockdown Parker, and Serge will hold Duncan to a respectable ppg. You say Manu, I say Harden. 

OKC will show their youth against the Spurs just like last year against Dallas.

I got Spurs in 5... Really hoping OKC wins though, but I just don't think anybody can take out the Spurs.

I don't know that accurate stats, but I read Spurs won like 29 of their last 31 games or something.

Originally Posted by Rocky437

This series is gonna feature some classic team basketball, I love it. It's gonna be a great one. 
Thunder in 6. I hope Fisher and KD get their title this year. 
pimp.gif
You do realize Fish has five rings already, right?

And OKC doesn't really fit the definition of team basketball. The Spurs have destroyed their opponents in every game. OKC has been lucky to even eke out Game 1 wins on their home court. If the shots ain't fallin', then OKC is in trouble, because Pop will run circles around Brooks with his lineups.

OKC is the only team that has a chance of beating this team IMHO

OKC in 7

Hoping for a classic series.. and whoever come out of this series WINS the chip

I would want the Spurs to win as i hate the Thunder but I got money on this series soooooo GO OKC!!

The Spurs with the sweep. Let's be serious, this team has the potential to go undefeated in the playoffs
sick.gif

I have no idea but I'm inclined to think OKC's athleticism and speed eventually wins out.

spurs in 6 they are too deep for anybody.... and that would be amazing if timmy won a championship in 3 seperate decades

Hard to call, can't wait to see how game 1 plays out. Youngsters vs Old heads
laugh.gif

The Spurs played an 8th seed Jazz team that was happy to just make the playoffs and a banged up crippled Clippers team.  Their playoff run has been rather easy when compared to the Thunder's route.  OKC has knocked off the last two NBA champs and I don't see Parker or anyone slowing down Westbrook and they don't have someone that matches up well with KD.

You can toss out any regular season games these teams played as their rosters have changed slightly.  If OKC can contain the Spurs 3 pt shooters and keep their turnovers down then they have a pretty good shot.  People are understimating OKC's interior defense and their shot blocking will play a role in this one.

I'll take OKC in 6. 

Back
Top Bottom