Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

It's a wrap if OKC play Boston in Finals.

Only team at full strength that can take OKC is Heat
ehhhh I doubt it.  Doc is a hell of a coach and they're a veteran team that has been there before.

Originally Posted by DMan14

fisher got that clutch gene tho

cold.

oh !%$%. my man eric maynor out there
pimp.gif

Would of been nice to see a second Texas team play and possibly won in the finals. I hope the finals are as good as this game was tonight. Besides all the flopping and ridiculous foul calls.

Told everyone on this board about D Fish especially you Essential. His play and tutelage is why they picked him up. Let's go OKC time for the chip!

Sick Spurs fans everywhere......
sick.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

So good to watch. Feels like a new era is here. The only thing I'm upset about is what happened to Seattle. And the fact that the refs wouldn't just let me play in the 4th

Pop should've never changed the lineup by starting Ginobili and held back Green's minutes. Cap'n Jack though, he was money the last two games.

Props to OKC, they were the better team and earned their trip to the finals
pimp.gif

Amazing they beat the three teams that ruled the western conference finals the past decade

While the refs blew the whistle in some crucial moments in OKC's favour (which sucks in a close game like this), the better team still came out on top for the series. SA just wasn't executing as efficiently on offense as they should have, and in the big picture they did drop 4 straight.

Back
Top Bottom