Ol' boy got hit by an ice cream truck .............................an ice cream truck

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

laugh.gif

sucks for him but well deserved. i hate it when mother +@*#%%# take their sweet %+* time crossing the streets, and his case he was trying to annoy incoming cars and got what he got.

sucks for him but well deserved. i hate it when mother +@*#%%# take their sweet %+* time crossing the streets, and his case he was trying to annoy incoming cars and got what he got.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

post to watch later.

its a 2 min video you wasted as much time  t=posting for later as it would have took you to watch,

Anyway, I bet the dude got extremely lucky and wasn't seriously hurt. From the video I would just suspect he got a seriously bruised knee.leg but not much else. Sad part is if he had gone another step and got straight run over cause ice creeam gangsta didn't slow down at all his partner wouldn't have moved 1 iota faster

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

post to watch later.

its a 2 min video you wasted as much time  t=posting for later as it would have took you to watch,

Anyway, I bet the dude got extremely lucky and wasn't seriously hurt. From the video I would just suspect he got a seriously bruised knee.leg but not much else. Sad part is if he had gone another step and got straight run over cause ice creeam gangsta didn't slow down at all his partner wouldn't have moved 1 iota faster

Back
Top Bottom