old Nike logos

I used to have some of them, but I dont know what I did with them. i was wondering if anybody had any pics of the old Nike Force logos or Flight logos

a little late. is this what you were looking for?
fe61614ddbaea907e641f4313fd2badfbb534a5a.jpg
7ac1614bd9a0a706e0c04ad05755ea2baf1894ae.jpg

haha...I scanned those a while ago. If anyone needs a better scan of a specific logo let me know. Here's where they came from:

Some others:

i have a shirt with many nike logo's on it.

everything from old fligh logos to rayguns logo. all that. numbered and labeled. somewhere in my closet

haha...I scanned those a while ago. If anyone needs a better scan of a specific logo let me know. Here's where they came from:

What I would like to know, is where you came across all those pages of logos?

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

These particular images came from the '91 Nike retailers ad kit which is basically a 100 + page catalog for retailers to order displays, ads,etc.

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

These particular images came from the '91 Nike retailers ad kit which is basically a 100 + page catalog for retailers to order displays, ads, etc.

I assumed it came from some sort of kit. But where did you get the kit?

Back
Top Bottom