Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
timbs are still in style... i just dont rock them because they are not comfortable and the retail price is overpriced compared to before when they were 100 or less at the outlets now they are 190 :x

Does anyone know the exact time Timberland premium 6 inch boots skyrocketed to 190 retail. I just threw out a pair I bought back in 2004 that I got from Jimmy Jazz, price I paid for those was 120. Say what will about timbs but they are durable and can survive NYC winters. I will gladly buy pairs and pairs but not for 190.

Is it even worth camping if you decide to drop by at around 7 or 8 am for the bogo release?

Last edited:
Watch this **** not even drop next week :lol: These grams love hyping **** up so they can resell for higher...

will be copped along with an undercover L/S 
smokin.gif

Don't be coy @Icemanjj27

timbs are still in style... i just dont rock them because they are not comfortable and the retail price is overpriced compared to before when they were 100 or less at the outlets now they are 190
sick.gif
Does anyone know the exact time Timberland premium 6 inch boots skyrocketed to 190 retail. I just threw out a pair I bought back in 2004 that I got from Jimmy Jazz, price I paid for those was 120. Say what will about timbs but they are durable and can survive NYC winters. I will gladly buy pairs and pairs but not for 190.
They never went to 190, and still at 120.  Dudes out here spitting factual hear say.

Who still wears Timbs? lmao
You live in NYC b you kno that's Timb city
Forreal. Especially when pairs can be found on sale in outlets and **** for way under. i don't think anyone who buys Wheats for retail has a brain.

Don't be coy @Icemanjj27

They never went to 190, and still at 120.  Dudes out here spitting factual hear say.
Timbs are definitely $190 now smh it's crazy I miss outlet timbs 
Yea did a google search, after I typed this ^^

Bought a pair 2 months ago at the veterans hospital for 120

Figured they be 135 tops at regular retailers. 
mean.gif

Definitely just saw a handful on google for a bill tho. 
mean.gif

U could of manually had it in one order and not pay $20 shipping. Practice makes perfect!
It's a bot I'm still working on. It went through as different orders because it was different servers attempting to purchase from the supreme shop concurrently. I just used the same email so the order confirmations hit one inbox.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom