Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah but foreal pricing on box logo sweaters? what are they usually? 138? 160?

i really just want the supreme gaiter to wear on my face through da winter but why not try for a sweater too
nthat.gif

nah but foreal pricing on box logo sweaters? what are they usually? 138? 160?
i really just want the supreme gaiter to wear on my face through da winter but why not try for a sweater too:nthat:
given hoodies are $148, around $138 is what people are saying. Doubt youll be able to place both in one order successfully though.

damn got my boobie t from last week but the collar looks like trash, i like my tees to not looked stretched out.

the L/S looks good tho.

the camo box logo will be attempted although I'm sure i already lost.

but how do they run? TTS? I'm normally a L or at 6'3 215lbs should i get an XL. 

Def size up. These run frail. How u 6'3 200+ lb and normal sz is large???

Finally sold my Niagara Sweater from last season.  So many flakes, someone even tried to scam me by making me ship before even paying. Thankfully there are good people out there.

I'm 6'5 205 lbs and usually wear L. Got the hoodie last year in a L and its snug, definitely go XL

This is the longest it's taken for my Supreme purchase to ship. I wonder if this has anything to do with FREE SHIPPING? I didn't spend $150 and it'll be here Monday, :smh:

This is the longest it's taken for my Supreme purchase to ship. I wonder if this has anything to do with FREE SHIPPING? I didn't spend $150 and it'll be here Monday, :smh:

I won't receive Hentai shirts and bogo beanie until Wednesday lol.

I been got my stuff from that drop with the free shipping. Maybe it was some sort of delay or something for you guys

I really want that Camo Uptown Parka but havent been able to go down to the store. I hope they still got sizes in the store. Will possibly try tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom