Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ur gonna pay RS price ur best bet is to get it off of the bay the day of release where some of the prices are relatively low ..if ur good choosing reputable sellers u should b fine..
cant tell if srs

60 degrees in NY.
#NTXO outchea 
nthat.gif

Here's what I do even though I rarely ever pay resell. I find legitment people on grailed and just add things I like to my fitting room. Price doesn't go up, just goes down from there.
oh i know, i said that because he said that prces are usually the lowest around release day lol. RD is probably the worst time to cop something if youre looking for a decent price

For real guys it's just damn sweater 
laugh.gif
 just use that money to cop a bogo from a past season or some other grail you want

there's no way I'd ever consider paying $500 for a crew neck
I feel ya... Just hope I can score the 350 or 750 end of this month to make it up... Then I will feel a lot better lol.

For real guys it's just damn sweater 
laugh.gif
 just use that money to cop a bogo from a past season or some other grail you want
Very true, but the past season bogo pullover are going for a lot of $ too in size S. I think also about $500...
If you're bills are straight, you have bought all holiday presents, and really can't fit a medium.
Do you
Well... Can't say I am rich, but still got a few bucks, $500 is a lot for a sweater. But size S is damn rare in the U.S...If I end up getting it, maybe I'll resell it in the future when the next bogo comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom