Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could spend 500 and still would be ugly fam.
mean.gif
I think that lizards sexy tbh. 
nthat.gif
 Don't get it .

So I recently just created an Instagram, and I found this page called uniquehypecollection. Apparently they have a store somewhere downtown in a basement, but seems to be very legitment. Has anyone been there? They buy, sell, and trade there. If not, I'll probably go there sometime this week. Hopefully I can find some earlier pieces there for at least a decent price.

So I recently just created an Instagram, and I found this page called uniquehypecollection. Apparently they have a store somewhere downtown in a basement, but seems to be very legitment. Has anyone been there? They buy, sell, and trade there. If not, I'll probably go there sometime this week. Hopefully I can find some earlier pieces there for at least a decent price.

No great prices, but they have an extensive collection. I've picked up a few things from them over the internet that I couldn't find anywhere else in my size. Good luck finding it, they don't really advertise their whereabouts. The New Yorker did a piece on people that Flip Supreme a while back (11/2013) and Unique Hype was one of the resellers mentioned.

http://www.newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/flipping-supreme

edit: forgot to drop the link to the New Yorker story

Last edited:

Checked out their insta, the color swaps may come in handy someday...

place has existed for many years now

the guy who owns it has mainly kept it kinda low key especially since its in a baement thats mostly abandon and is the only retailer in the location for the most part

owner has been interviewed before he camps for stuff and pays like 40+ people to camp and cop for him also

also not sure if he still has it but he had an ebay page also with the same name a number of years back

Please comment on fit of the crew.

Haven't tried it on yet. I will say I'm a bit scared, taking it out of the shipping bag it looked big. I did a large since the only box logo hoody I own is a large, but that's from 2008.

My Crew fits perfect for a XL

not too big or small since it's such n Thick n Heavy Sweatshirt

I like how they imply its a real collab with Rolex instead of a customized Rolex sub. It was trash when it was showed 2 years ago and its trash today and more comical that Stadium wants 50k.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
Was it not a collab?  I thought it was F&F only anyways.

Still no shipping on my camo sweatshirt, and the charge on my credit card is gone 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom