Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching my shipping status like a hawk. BOGO suppose to come in today but tracking doesn't say "out for delivery". I'm hoping the medium isn't to big. If anything I think washing and drying the sweatshirt will cause it to shrink. Can anyone confirm how thick the sweatshirt is? I got the small logo zip up thermal hoodie and its really thick. Can barely layer it under a coat cause the arms on the hoodie. 

I'm watching my shipping status like a hawk. BOGO suppose to come in today but tracking doesn't say "out for delivery". I'm hoping the medium isn't to big. If anything I think washing and drying the sweatshirt will cause it to shrink. Can anyone confirm how thick the sweatshirt is? I got the small logo zip up thermal hoodie and its really thick. Can barely layer it under a coat cause the arms on the hoodie. 
Pretty much all Preme F/W sweatshirts are similar in terms of thickness. And yes, washing and drying will cause it to shrink if that's what you're going for

Last edited:
Called the warehouse and they said my order wasn't authorized all the way (wtf) so it got cancelled.  No bogo for me now 
frown.gif

Is it possible to get cancelled after a shipping label has already been created? :nerd:

Last edited:
yeah I think if a shipping label was created, they have your package ready to go out

yeah I think if a shipping label was created, they have your package ready to go out
Cool cool. Label was created Fri. morning but no movement since then. All good though. I'll stay patient. Love your avi btw lol

Cool cool. Label was created Fri. morning but no movement since then. All good though. I'll stay patient. Love your avi btw lol
Most likely your UPS label was printed after UPS did the pickup on friday and your package is just waiting to be picked up. They dont do pickups on saturday or sunday. 

It will most likely update around 10/11pm tonight when packages are scanned at the UPS distribution center. 

Most likely your UPS label was printed after UPS did the pickup on friday and your package is just waiting to be picked up. They dont do pickups on saturday or sunday. 

It will most likely update around 10/11pm tonight when packages are scanned at the UPS distribution center. 
I placed two orders though. The label for my second order was created on Friday also (after the first one) and it has shipped already. I'll check again tonight though like you said

Please comment on fit of the crew.
Haven't tried it on yet. I will say I'm a bit scared, taking it out of the shipping bag it looked big. I did a large since the only box logo hoody I own is a large, but that's from 2008.
Word I went against my usual Medium and got a L too. Was scared too when I saw it in the plastic bc it looked huge. But it fits fine for me. I think Medium sleeve length would have been a little short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom