Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread looking surprisingly normal again. Off-season, I suppose. I wore the black quilted crewneck today. Very warm.

Purchased my first supreme item in two plus years.....found this on Craigslist and managed to get price down to $30, how'd I do?

The cotton jacquard sweater from the s/s14 drop is the piece I get the most complements for no matter the setting I am wearing it.

May I get a legit check on this Kate moss I just purchased please? Everything seems to check out, but I'm wary of the supreme logo on the tag, looks like ink is running off at the top. I did check reddit and their LC on t-shirts seems to have a little of the same issue.
i dont see the ink running and would like closer pics of the front/back of the tag, but that shirt looks 100% legit based on those three pics, i dont forsee the close-up pics changing that opinion...

Lol all the people they seed look like characters man. 
if you're referring to the person in this picture, then that is Supreme's creative directore for what the past 8-9 years, so not sure what characters they are seeding....

they do, seed some, characters, but thats going to be way closer to teh lookbook date and would happen when they go fly somewhere to do the SS preview shoot, which i doubt they have done yet...most of the early links/looks come from those on the skate team, or FA/HOCKEY Team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom