Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homie posts a link to a story with the correct phrase and still doesn't use it right.

There's gotta be a statue of limitations! Irregardless I could care less.

Hurt to even type all that out.

There was a cease and desist order and jackets were pulled off shelves. This jacket relased before there was an online shop and only at Supreme NY & Japan. For the most part these jackets were not available to the public.
read the article on complex who the hell is shortypop and why theey pay $20000 for a brand named after her. 

I know, everytime I see his high key selling posts I just get a good laugh out of that.

If your referring to my ebay auctions I hate ebay and their 10% fees and hope people message me with offers Instead. I sell my items for significantly lower than those prices.

I didn't even notice "seize & cease" lol

There was a cease and desist order and jackets were pulled off shelves. This jacket relased before there was an online shop and only at Supreme NY & Japan. For the most part these jackets were not available to the public.
forget it man..
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Nice uptown @mints
nthat.gif

If your referring to my ebay auctions I hate ebay and their 10% fees and hope people message me with offers Instead. I sell my items for significantly lower than those prices.

I didn't even notice "seize & cease" lol
No
I'm referring to your thinly veiled attempts at selling in this thread.

I don't think there was any truth in that January 2nd thing. We shall see tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom