Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
droopy dog dog a hypebeast
eyes.gif

Can anyone help with sizing on the north face stuff?? I assume it'd fit the same as normal TNF jackets considering they are produced by them. Want to buy either the by any means necessary or bandana jacket.

Can anyone help with sizing on the north face stuff?? I assume it'd fit the same as normal TNF jackets considering they are produced by them. Want to buy either the by any means necessary or bandana jacket.

Go by north face measurements

FYI

IF YOU LIVE BY ONE OF THOSE OUTLET'S WITH SUPREME / JORDAN GEAR

BETTER GO BUY THEM NOW IF YOU CAN THIS MORNING! 

WHITE COLOR JACKET'S N HOODIES ARE BEING PUT ON THE RACKS ONLY TO BE TAKEN BACK

NIKE SENT A DIRECT TO ALL THE OUTLETS TO TAKEN THEM OFF THE RACKS N SHIP THEM BACK!!!

Damn. There's an outlet mall 5mins from my home, would have destroyed that store with the quickness.

I usually have to size down on NF jackets, but the 3M one was cut very slim

You already know what to do with your comments @TheLTrain I Don't need to reminded you do I!

Most tnf jackets actually used Supreme sizing , only the older releases used north face measurements

Which jacket are you interested in ?

Didnt realize the Jpreme collabo coach jacket was so snugged...usually a M in everything and it fits like a small...need that large!

Damn I've only been focused on Larges. Better look for XL now.
Was even considering a Medium
Thanks

Last edited:
Were the crewneck replicas heavily produced ? I hardly see any on eBay . 270 is a good price . Been looking for navy and camo but prices are too high right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom