Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one of them but its not for sale.

View media item 1872926
I bought another one that was purple, and it was advertised as NEW, but when I got it was stained and had holes in it. I only bought it for $60, so I thought the stain and the holes made it look cooler and I sold it for $250 LOL!!!

Last edited:
What's the going value of the Mike Tyson & Raekwon supreme tshirts in mint condition
Both worn no more then 3 or 4 times each.

Been thinking of selling them

OMG 

n he wore it 4x's +

which means 10x's worn really???
OMG 

n he wore it 4x's +

which means 10x's worn really???

no it means both worn no more then 3 or 4 times each.

look for yourself

View media item 1873043
View media item 1873044
no flaws
no stains
no rips
no nothing

look at this now i wish i never worn the Raekwon shirt

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-tee...bdd80f0&pid=100005&rk=4&rkt=6&sd=191783030823

look at the price for a DS shirt :nerd:

im looking to sell the shirts but not sure what to price them at

i'm guessing at the $260 to $275 range each
possibly even more from the condition of the shirts

has anyone on here sold these shirts in the same condition as my pics in the past few months or so any help would be great

Last edited:
Anyone else think we have reached peak Supreme? Feels more like commodity trading to me lately. 

Anyways, last pickup. 

I rode with it for 3 days straight.. Got tons of powder on it.. It holds up well against the snow.

It's not made for snow boarding though lol I got tons of snow trapped in the netting that is part of the back support of the backpack but it all melted out.

The nylon material used is pretty good against the snow it felt a little damp by the end of the day but it wasn't absorbing water, or dripping.

Over all no rips or tears so I would say it held up just as well as any of my north face bags have that I ride with.

I'm hoping the spring season bags are just as nice, I'd like to get a second one so I can use my older one for just snowboarding and travel.
Awesome, I appreciate that review. Ive been looking for a good backcountry riding backpack. Thanks again. Repped. 

Try it. You never know with some of these ppl on ebay. Some Saudi prince may really want that shirt

I don't deal with eBay but your right I would get the highest amount for both shirts that way
Remember picking up those tees with you back in the day.. Good times
yup back then I didn't have to wait online at supreme
Wish the guy I knew still worked there

Last edited:
the search continues for some supreme x geiger.. anyways.. see yall when the new season starts and they start a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom