Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too mad about the 98 choice, I mean yes, there are way better options but of all the color blocking options on the 98 they choose to do that? Like seriously WTheF!?

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Any one else into Noah here? Figured I'd ask since the founder was a former designer for Supreme. I've got some stuff from them :pimp: Be on the lookout for this upcoming brand.

Last edited:
Any one else into Noah here? Figured I'd ask since the founder was a former designer for Supreme. I've got some stuff from them
pimp.gif
Be on the lookout for this upcoming brand.
adriene ho wears it a lot. 

looks better on females

Similar items Supreme would make aside from all the box logo stuff just better quality and different vision for the brand. Check them out on Instagram or on their website.

noah doesnt look good to me. wouldnt be surprised to see a whole bunch of people who rock supreme start to get down with just because of who started it though

Last edited:
looking forward to these air max 98's! hopefully they are like the gts from ss15 and i can scoop up all the colors! I see this release going two ways...

1. everyone thinks they are dad shoes and they sit for a few minutes

2. all of a sudden they are no longer dad shoes and they sell out instantly

roll.gif

no matter what i really like this pair i think the snakeskin really brings the shoe to life

looking forward to these air max 98's! hopefully they are like the gts from ss15 and i can scoop up all the colors! I see this release going two ways...

1. everyone thinks they are dad shoes and they sit for a few minutes

2. all of a sudden they are no longer dad shoes and they sell out instantly

:rofl:

no matter what i really like this pair i think the snakeskin really brings the shoe to life

in a nutshell.. the 98 gets no love.. i'm glad someone decide to do something with it.. both colorways are smooth!

the 96 gets no love. nike needs to go ahead and retro them.

i at least will say thank god its not a newer air max. a 2010-2016 just wouldve been weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom