Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 96 gets no love. nike needs to go ahead and retro them.

i at least will say thank god its not a newer air max. a 2010-2016 just wouldve been weird.
I thought they di retro them with a butchered midsole. Woulda been dope to see an '03.

98 isn't my favorite but it's still a classic silhouette. Not feeling that black pair at all.

So far I seen 3 color ways of the AM98. Black, Navy, and White. Or maybe the Navy was black I'm not sure. Will definitely need better pics before I decide to pull the trigger.

I thought they di retro them with a butchered midsole. Woulda been dope to see an '03.

98 isn't my favorite but it's still a classic silhouette. Not feeling that black pair at all.

They did an updated version of the 96 called the 96 Evolve with a hyperfuse upper and 180 air bag. To my knowledge there hasn't been a real deal retro of the 96 ever, but seeing as we've gotten the 98s and even the 120s again, Nike is running out of pairs in the vault.

Ima fan of 98s. Pumped for these. Navy would be dope too. But I agree they could have made better color blocking options

Cant even front the snakeskins look dope in this pic...maybe its photoshopped?View media item 1876904

Everytime I see someone rocking snakeskin. Or snakeskin anything, I'm always brought back to this.

giphy.gif

Any one else into Noah here? Figured I'd ask since the founder was a former designer for Supreme. I've got some stuff from them :pimp: Be on the lookout for this upcoming brand.

Been to the store in SoHo a bunch of times and really like what I've seen. Quality looks top notch, plus I like their low-key pieces.

What did you pick up?

Been to the store in SoHo a bunch of times and really like what I've seen. Quality looks top notch, plus I like their low-key pieces.

What did you pick up?

do they have stuff in store thats sold out on their site?

could really use a hoodie or LS shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom