Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dang, was there a sz L left?? If so I might need somebody to proxy for me.
There was a Size Large on the Rack actually

but you just ask the people working n they will go in the back n check

The Worker was folding some Indy/Sup Tee's when i was Leaving on the counter to set out.   F The Rest ones not sure on sizes

they had Indy hats diff colors too

They had Multi Striped Beanies in  Blk and Tan

some Leather Puffy Playboy jackets Red and Black

Eat me shorts marked down to $82

I seen someone walking out with a F'em All Denim Camp Cap they bought but didn't see any on the rack

and that's all I can Remember.. 
nthat.gif

I grabbed the giger hoodie during the sale last year, it's a light weight hoodie but pretty nice. I get compliments on it when I wear it out. The XI shirt usually gets me some side eye however.

I've seen them be ***** to other people, but they're always cool to me.

same here. the handful of times I've been to the LA store they've been cool. Last time I even say there talking to dude for a minute when he saw I was from SF on my ID

Yeah I've been to the LA spot a bunch of times, never dealth with any DELTA BRAVOS. Dudes were all cool , I remember going during a holiday can't remember which one and they answered the phone and the person asked "are you guys open today?" And he replied "yeah we are. " when he hung up he was telling the other guys in the shop, "what I just come in on a day we are closed and I just answer the phone for the hell of it."

lol. I think most of the complaints that we hear of are the ones people post on Yelp. And Yelp has a bunch of review NAZI's on there. So I don't take them seriously.

Only problem I ever had was the dude didnt even go back and look for a hoodie for me (even though 10 other people in the store had their size in this color) so I took the display and of course they dont want you to touch the display so another employee came up to me real quick and asked what I actually needed so I could put it back :lol:

nothing bad to say about the LA store, i remember i asked if i could keep the supreme pen i used to sign my recepit ( credit card purchase) and dude walked to the back and gave me 2 brand new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom