Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wack they don't do the online sale after each season anymore!?

Or did they change it to every leap year

as we have seen it may come back in different form like the astronaut tee shirt that got turned into a hoody

Hopefully we get the teaser update picture tomorrow, and hopefully its not something we havent already seent

No. This was a collab he was talking about. The astronaut and even the upcoming motion logo are just old designs that they brought back. They are not going to re-release a collab tee exactly the same.

I think it's time to lock this thread up and start up a new one.

And no we can't just change the title.

someone tried making a new thread at the start of last season and it just ended up getting locked

I think it's time to lock this thread up and start up a new one.

And no we can't just change the title.

All that needs to be done is just change one number. No need to change the whole title or start a new thread.

Just leave it running dam what is the point of new threads anyways to go back and reminisce on how not swift you are not [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Same I'd rather just keep this thread running after the last new one got locked anyway.

Matter of fact don't even change the thread title
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Based on previous releases of the s logo hats, how quickly would you guys expect the 3m ones to sell out for the next drop? Is there hope? :0

Based on previous releases of the s logo hats, how quickly would you guys expect the 3m ones to sell out for the next drop? Is there hope? :0
I think the wool s logo from last season was the easiest and I still couldn't get one lol... I expect the 3m to be even more difficult unless something else drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom