Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall want it because yall are smiths fans or just because of the hoopla behind the morrissey tee?

just curious. not judging i have a neil young tee and could care less really about his music.
didnt even know who he was before the hoopla

Want the tee now lol

didn't see that poncho, lawd my pockets 
sick.gif

I'm going to be completely honest, I knew nothing of this morrissey individual until now.

I honestly thought it was inspired by the Fresh Prince  
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Last edited:
I went last season on Saturday after first drop. Got in line about 9:45. Got in the store about 12:00. Mostly everything was in stock. But until we see the drop list...
yikes. appreciate the info. I might just head out there early Thursday morning and wait in line.

This season is dope! Tons of pieces I'm looking forward to getting my hands on.

yall want it because yall are smiths fans or just because of the hoopla behind the morrissey tee?

just curious. not judging i have a neil young tee and could care less really about his music.
Probably seen Morrissey more than 10 times.
Really need to get it for my wife though.
I liked the Lakai/Morrissey shirt better.

Damn. I forgot about the one week delay.
I will have to go after work on Thursday now.

Stevie Ray Vaughan >>>
Neil >>>> Morrisey

Last edited:
Haven't broke necks in a good minute, I was like RAVISHING RICK RUDE yesterday though.........

Busted out the SUPREME FLYKNITS to go get my YEEZY BOOST Raffle Ticket yesterday at LAKEWOOD HOH.......... COT DAMMMMMMMM At the lightskin honey working at CHAMPS...........

I'm too old for all these young cats... I'll see what I can get next Tuesday from SUP LA and then See what I can cop online

Lakewood Mall was crazy for what???

Presidents day
x
15th of the month
x
TAX RETURN CHECK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom